- Development Site
- Planning Granted April 2020
- Five Dwellings
- One Pair Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- One Pair Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- One Detached Three Bedroom Home
An exciting opportunity to purchase a site with planning permission for five dwellings, on the site of the former Bulls Head at Vaughan Street, North Skelton. Planning reference R/2019/0614/FF ERECTION OF 5 DWELLINGS WITH NEW ACCESS ROAD AND ASSOCIATED LANDSCAPING.
Plots 1 and 2 are a pair of two bedroom semi detached homes.
Plots 3 and 4 are a pair of three bedroom semi detached homes.
Plot 5 is a detached three bedroom home.
Plans are available via the agents, GSC Grays of Stokesley
Description - An exciting opportunity to purchase a site with planning permission for five dwellings, on the site of the former Bulls Head at Vaughan Street, North Skelton. Planning reference R/2019/0614/FF ERECTION OF 5 DWELLINGS WITH NEW ACCESS ROAD AND ASSOCIATED LANDSCAPING.
Plots 1 and 2 are a pair of two bedroom semi detached homes. Plots 3 and 4 are a pair of three bedroom semi detached homes. Plot 5 is a detached three bedroom home. Plans are available via the agents, GSC Grays of Stokesley
Planning Permission - The site has planning permission for the construction of five dwellings. Planning consent was granted on 8th April 2020, subject to 8 conditions. A copy of the planning consent is available on request or may be found on the Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council planning website under the reference number R/2019/0614/FF. The site is sold with the benefit of planning permission and the purchaser(s) should ensure that they can comply with the conditions set out in the Decision Notice. Please note that the vendor, agents and architects, in obtaining planning consent, will not be held responsible or liable for any inaccuracies or discrepancies.
Local Authority - Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council
Redcar and Cleveland House
Yorkshire TS10 1RT
[use Contact Agent Button]
E-mail: [use Contact Agent Button]
Services - All services previously disconnected from the former Bulls Head. Prospective purchasers must satisfy themselves as to their availability and capacity.
Easements And Wayleaves - The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all rights of way, whether public or private, lighting, water, drainage, sewerage, support and easements whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
Viewings - The site can be viewed from the roadside at any time during daylight hours, subject to having a set of the sales particulars and having been pre-registered with the agent. If a site inspection is required, this must be via private appointment with the selling agent, GSC Grays[use Contact Agent Button]
Health And Safety - We would ask that prospective purchasers are as vigilant as possible when making an inspection of the site, for your own safety, and no liability is accepted.
Vat - Please note the sale of this site is Opted to Tax, therefore any guide prices quoted or discussed are exclusive of VAT. In the event of the sale of the property or any part of it or any right attached to it for the purposes of VAT, such tax will be payable in addition to the purchase price.
Particulars And Photographs - Photographs taken July 2020
Particulars prepared July 2020
Areas, Measurements And Other Information - All areas, measurements and other information have been taken from various records and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser(s) should not rely on them as statements of fact and should satisfy themselves as to their accuracy. The vendor reserves the right to change and amend the boundaries.
Selling Agents - GSC Grays
26-28 High Street
Telephone[use Contact Agent Button]
Disclaimer Notice - GSC Grays gives notice that:
1. These particulars are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but no warranty is provided. Statements made should not be relied upon as facts and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or otherwise.
3. Neither GSC Grays nor the vendors accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused.
4. Any plan is for guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes, and compass bearings are approximate and should not be relied upon without checking them first.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition, repair or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Please discuss with us any aspects that are important to you prior to travelling to the property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: