- Tenure: Freehold
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
Kings Heath Boys (0.2mi.)
The Dame Ellen Pinsent School (0.5mi.)
St Alban's Catholic Primary School (0.5mi.)
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS FULLY REFURBISHED AND EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE situated in this lovely location on Brentford Road. This property comprises of a Living Room, Extended Dining Kitchen, Downstairs W.C, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and a Rear Garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D.
Brentford Road is situated off Haunch Lane, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4DG
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* NEWLY REFURBISHED AND EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE BENEFITING FROM NO UPWARD CHAIN AND GOOD SIZE ACCOMMODATION.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DECORATIVE TILED FLOORING, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH FIVE RING GAS HOB, INTEGRATED WASHING MACHINE, FRIDGE FREEZER AND DISHWASHER. UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND TWO VELUX SKYLIGHTS.
* DOWNSTAIRS W.C WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO SIDE, CLOSE COUPLED W.C AND VANITY WASH HAND BASIN.
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH ACCESS TO LOFT SPACE AND A GOOD SIZE STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W/C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH MAINS SHOWER OVER.
* GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN WITH A DECKED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
Living Room 4.83m x 3.66m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
Dining Kitchen 6.35m x 4.32m (20' 10" x 14' 2")
Downstairs W.C 1.6m x 0.79m (5' 3" x 2' 7")
Family Bathroom 2.2m x 2m (7' 3" x 6' 7")
Bedroom 4.24m x 2.87m (13' 11" x 9' 5")
Bedroom 3.9m x 2.84m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
Bedroom 2.3m x 2.87m (7' 7" x 9' 5")
See more properties like this: