- Ground Floor Apartment
- Terrace Overlooking River
- Central Stokesley Location
- No Upper Chain
- Living Dining Room
- Views Over The River Leven
- One Double Bedroom
Stokesley Primary Academy (0.2mi.)
Stokesley School (0.4mi.)
Kirkby and Great Broughton Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School (1.9mi.)
A superb opportunity to purchase a modern, ground floor apartment, situated on the banks of the River Leven just off the High Street. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and house bathroom. Externally, there is a shared external store and south-facing terrace overlooking the river.
Location - Northallerton 15.2 miles, Yarm 8.6 miles, Middlesbrough 9.3 miles, Darlington 23.8 miles (distances are approximate). Excellent road links to the A19, A66 and A1 providing access to Teesside, Newcastle, Durham, York, Harrogate and Leeds. Direct train services from Northallerton and Darlington to London Kings Cross, Manchester and Edinburgh. International airports: Teesside International, Newcastle and Leeds Bradford.
Amenities - This historic Georgian market town has stunning views of the Cleveland Hills and is situated on the River Leven. The cobbled high street is bustling with individual shops, restaurants, public houses and cafes. In addition to a weekly market and a monthly farmers market, Stokesley plays host to the annual agricultural show. The town also has a library, health centre, hotel, cricket and football pitches, golfing range, leisure centre with swimming pool, art society, film club, gardening club, primary and secondary schools and several churches.
Description - A superb opportunity to purchase a modern, ground floor apartment, situated on the banks of the River Leven just off the High Street. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and house bathroom. Externally, there is a shared external store and south-facing terrace overlooking the river.
Entrance Hall - With timber flooring, window to the kitchen, radiator and doors to the living room, bathroom, storage room and bedroom.
Living Room - 4.59m x 4.14m (15'0" x 13'6") - With timber floor, bay window overlooking the River Leven, radiator and louvred swing doors to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.09m x 1.76m (10'1" x 5'9") - With a range of floor and wall mounted units, glass fronted cabinets, stainless steel sink and draining unit, heated towel rail, space for a fridge and freezer, fitted oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, inset spotlights and gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom - 3.90m x 3.40m (12'9" x 11'1") - With radiator and windows to two sides.
Bathroom - With panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low-level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin and heated towel rail.
Storage Room - With power and shelving.
Externally - To the exterior of the property, there is a south-facing terrace overlooking the River Leven.
External Storage - To the exterior of the property there is a shared external store.
Tenure - The property is sold "Subject to a Tyneside Lease Agreement". For further information please contact the Agents. The terms of the lease are 999 years from 17th December 1997.
Local Authority - Hambleton District Council. Telephone:[use Contact Agent Button].
Particulars And Photographs - Particulars prepared November 2020.
Photographs taken November 2020.
Disclaimer Notice: - GSC Grays gives notice that:
1. These particulars are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith but no warranty is provided. Statements made should not be relied upon as facts and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their accuracy by inspection or otherwise.
3. Neither GSC Grays nor the vendors accept responsibility for any error that these particulars may contain however caused.
4. Any plan is for guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes, and compass bearings are approximate and should not be relied upon without checking them first.
5. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good condition, repair or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
6. Please discuss with us any aspects that are important to you prior to travelling to the property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: