- Reception Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Dining Room, Drawing Room, Garden Room
- Family Room
- Study, Utility Room, Garage
- Principal Bedroom Suite with Dressing Area and En Suite Bathroom
- Three Further Bedrooms with En Suite Bathrooms
- Sitting Room
- Well Maintained Gardens
Northampton 13 miles (London Euston 1 hour)
Wellingborough 3 miles (London St Pancras 45 minutes)
Market Harborough 16 miles
A14 (A1/M1/M6 link) 4 miles
(All distances approximate)
The sought after and popular village of Little Harrowden is located approximately 3 miles north of Wellingborough set amongst attractive Northamptonshire countryside. In the village, there is a village hall, public house, primary school and 14th century church. The main county towns of Wellingborough, Kettering and Northampton are within an easy driving distance, offering extensive shopping, business and leisure facilities. The house is well placed for communications, with easy access to the A14 dual carriageway to the north, providing links to the M1/M6 and A1. Main line train services are available to London St. Pancras from Wellingborough, Kettering and Market Harborough with journey times of around 45 minutes together with train services into London Euston from Northampton. Educational establishments are well served in the area. There is a primary school in the village with preparatory education available at Maidwell Hall and Spratton Hall. Secondary private schools include Rugby, Wellingborough, Oundle, Oakham, Uppingham and Northampton High School for Girls.
Set towards the edge of the village with a southern aspect to the front, Craves House occupies an excellent position with electric gates leading to a gravelled forecourt and garaging. The internal accommodation is well proportioned and radiates from a central reception hall, with excellent drawing room having substantial feature fireplace with bressumer beam over, leading through to garden room area and dining room. Beyond this lies a family room with feature bar area and picture windows to the front garden. The kitchen is extremely well fitted, with great thought given to the layout and services provided. From the reception hall a central staircase rises to the galleried landing with viewing area, which could also form a study area. The bedroom accommodation is again well proportioned and takes at its heart, the principal bedroom with good sized and well fitted main bathroom, dressing room beyond and bedroom with vaulted ceiling and doors to balcony with views beyond. The whole accommodation has been carefully thought out, maintained and enhanced by the current owners and further benefits from Bowers & Wilkins ceiling speakers throughout, with Bose 5:1 surround speakers in the smaller rooms and rear garden.
Outside, the rear garden is principally laid to lawn, with a high degree of privacy and featuring a good sized and well maintained terrace abutting the rear elevation.
The property may only be inspected by prior arrangement through King West. [use Contact Agent Button].
Mains water and electricity are connected, central heating via gas and private drainage. None of the services have been tested by the agents.
Wellingborough Borough Council.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
King West, their joint Agents (if any) and clients give notice that:
1. These property particulars should not be regarded as an offer, or contract or part of one. You should not rely on any statements by King West in the particulars, or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, nor its condition or its value. We have no authority to make any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility.
2. The photographs illustrate parts of the property as were apparent at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate only.
3. Any reference to the use or alterations of any part of the property does not imply that the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained. It is the responsibility of a purchaser or lessee to confirm that these have been dealt with properly and that all information is correct.
4. King West have not tested any services, equipment or facilities, the buyer or lessee must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
5. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce satisfactory proof of their identification and address at the point any sale is agreed in order to comply with The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017. King West asks for your co-operation in this regard.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: