- Tenure: Freehold
- Online viewing available
- 4 bedroom town house
- Single garage
- RICS new build warranty (6 years from date of issue)
- Kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room with bi-folding doors to the garden
- 2 bathroom/shower room
- Principal bedroom with en suite shower room
- Utility room
- EPC Rating = B
Bosvigo School (0.2mi.)
Truro Learning Academy (0.4mi.)
Truro Nursery School (0.5mi.)
Beautifully designed newly completed modern town houses in the city centre of Truro with four good sized bedrooms, rear lawn garden and garaging.
The Crescent is a quiet residential road of mainly period housing perfectly located to access all that the City of Truro has to offer and only a few minutes’ walk from the station with a regular service to London Paddington.
Truro is set in a valley amidst beautiful unspoiled countryside at the head of the Truro River, which leads into the Carrick Roads and on into Falmouth Bay and is conveniently located for you to be able to enjoy both the North and South coasts with golf, sailing, beaches and other sporting activities all within easy reach. There is an excellent range of national and independent shops, restaurants and bars, a good choice of private and public sector schooling and a mainline station. Cornwall Airport near Newquay provides regular scheduled daily flights to London along with other UK and European destinations.
This attractive development of four town houses with parking has been cleverly designed to complement the neighbouring period architecture and provides spacious family accommodation over three floors with a low energy footprint. On the ground floor is a spacious entrance hall which leads through to the kitchen/dining room. The kitchen has a good range of units with stone resin worktops, integrated under counter fridge and freezer, extractor fan, boiling tap and Neff electric oven and combination microwave/oven. Off the kitchen is door to a large under stairs storage cupboard and door through to utility room with sink, matching kitchen units and stone resin work tops and space for washing machine. Off the utility is a WC. The sitting room is a lovely spacious and light filled room, with engineered oak flooring, two skylights and bi-folding doors out to the terrace and garden beyond. On the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms one with built-in wardrobes, a smaller third double and a beautifully fitted family bathroom. On the landing is a large linen cupboard. An oak open tread turned staircase leads to the top floor principal bedroom suite. On the landing are sliding door wardrobes with access to the eaves for further storage and then on through to the bedroom with double height ceilings into the eaves with two skylights, access to further eaves storage and a cupboard housing the boiler. A door leads through to the en suite shower room.
The Gardens and Exterior
From the front of the property is a small enclosed gravelled garden with planters dividing the properties. The rear garden has cedar fencing, a large terraced area that runs the full width of the property and an area of lawn with stepping stones downs to the rear garden gate that leads to the parking. The two end houses have steps from the garden that lead down to rear access of the garage.
There is a courtyard area of 6 garages which are accessed via a small lane off The Crescent. Each property has a designated garage with electric up and over folding doors with water and electric connection.
Trelyn : The end property on the left-hand side has (from the front) side access via a garden gate through to the rear garden.
Penmere : The end property on the right-hand side has a gate to the rear garden accessed from the path that runs along the boundary.
1. The Garages are on a separate 999-year lease with an annual management fee (TBC) to cover the cost of the upkeep of the communal area.
2. RICS new build warranty (6 years from date of issue)
3. Please note that the floor plans contained within the brochure and web details have been supplied by a 3rd party and that the measurements have not yet been verified by Savills’
Mains water, drainage, gas and electricity.
Gas central heating
Underfloor heating (via the gas boiler) throughout the ground floor
Superfast broadband is available in the postcode.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those mentioned included in these sales particulars are included in the sale. All others such as curtains, light fittings, garden ornaments, etc. are specifically excluded but may be available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by appointment with Savills. Prior to making an appointment to view we strongly recommend that you discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in the property with a member of staff who has seen the property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Savills and their clients give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise .
Square Footage: 1582 sq ft
Truro City Centre 0.6
Truro station- 0.1
Loe Beach- 6.5
St. Agnes – 9
Mylor harbour- 10
Newquay Airport- 19
See more properties like this: