4 bedroom terraced house for sale
Inderwick Road, N8>
- Exquisite, four-bedroom family home
- South-west facing garden
- Positioned on a fabulous residential road
- Meticulously restored throughout by the current vendors
- Benefits from spacious rooms throughout
- Well-proportioned ground floor living area of through-reception and extended rear kitchen/diner onto private garden
- Family bathroom, en-suite to principal bedroom and guest w.c
- Positioned for an array of desired amenities including Stationers park, Weston Park and Rokesly schools
- Convenient transportation links to the City and West End via Hornsey or Harringay stations and buses into Finsbury Park
Features including working fire, state of the art fire-smoke suppressant via ‘Automist’, fully-fitted solid timber kitchen units with Lemurian blue granite worktop, water softener, under-floor heating to bathrooms, double glazed sash windows and ample under eaves storage.
Ideally positioned for an array of desired amenities including Stationers park, Weston Park and Rokesly schools, convenient transportation links to the City and West End via Hornsey or Harringay stations and buses into Finsbury Park.
An early viewing is highly recommended.
Property information from this agent
Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End
12 Topsfield Parade Crouch end, London N8 8PR
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10652774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.