- Tenure: Freehold
- The Perfect Family Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Semi-Detached Leasehold House
- Extended To Create Open Plan Living Area
- White Quartz Kitchen Worktops
- Tri-Folding Doors Onto Rear Garden
- Engineered Wooden Flooring
- Three Bedrooms
- Downstairs W.C.
- Vacant Possession
Butterstile Primary School (0.3mi.)
Manchester Mesivta School (0.6mi.)
Park View Primary School (0.6mi.)
Goodwin Fish is delighted to offer for sale an immaculately presented family home within walking distance to Prestwich town centre. Home to a number of wonderful parks, this leafy suburb has quickly become one of Manchester's most desirable neighbourhoods. Teeming with activity, the town centre offers a fantastic selection of amenities and offers commuters easy access to Manchester's outer ring road, the M60.
On approach, it is apparent that this bay fronted semi detached family home has been carefully renovated to a high standard. Rendered and extended, it would suit a young family who require a property with a sizable open plan living area that is 'move in' ready. Engineered wooden flooring in Country Oak finish flows throughout the ground floor. With the addition of skylights and tri-folding doors, light is bountiful in the dining area that opens onto a manageable private rear garden with paved terrace. The perfect environment for those summer BBQ's. With efficiency at the forefront of its design, a 'galley' style kitchen comes equipped with integrated appliances and an elegant white quartz worktop. W.C. facilities are conveniently located off the hallway. The first floor offers three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower cubicle.
Benefiting from driveway parking, uPVC windows throughout and G.C.H., this immaculately presented property is offered with vacant possession and an opportunity to purchase furniture at extra cost.
Ground rent: £4.00 p.a
Length of lease: 999 years from 1934
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
See more properties like this: