- First floor flat
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Upvc double glazing
- Winter heating included in rent
- Allocated parking space & communal gardens
- Beautifully presented
- EPC - E
- Availability date: 13 Jul 2021
- Available as furnished or unfurnished
- Deposit: £686
- Long term let
Due to current circumstances we are having to severely restrict the number of viewings that we can offer. If you are interested in this property please call or email to request a questionnaire which will need to be completed in full and returned to Chamberlains by the closing date of 5pm on Saturday 28th November 2020.
We anticipate that a limited number of viewings will take place on Tuesday 01st December but this may be subject to change.
DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION
A beautifully presented first floor flat with accommodation comprising lounge with upvc double glazed bay window to front offering views over the surrounding area and sea views beyond, modern fitted kitchen, dual aspect double bedroom with outlook over communal garden to side and views similar to the lounge from the front. There is a modern shower room, with contemporary white suite including low profile double size shower cubicle. The property benefits from having upvc double glazing, one allocated parking space and use of communal gardens and drying area. Gas central heating is INCLUDED in the rent during the winter period.
Dawlish is a pretty and popular coastal town with beaches, schools, a community hospital and a range of shops including a butchers, Co-op, many cafes and small boutiques with the added advantage of a mainline railway station. The long sandy beaches of Dawlish Warren, with its' nature reserve, are just a mile away. The town of Teignmouth with its wide variety of amenities including a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants as well as sandy beaches and the Teign Estuary is easily accessible by car, train or bus only a short distance away. The cathedral city of Exeter is within easy commuting distance as are the main road routes, the M5, A30 and the A38.
Council Tax Band: A
Council Tax Cost: £1339.20 (2020 / 2021)
Heating: Gas Central Heating included in rent during winter period
Internet: Average 45Mb - 50Mb with Fibre 1 (According to BT.com)
Based on rent of £595pcm
Holding deposit - £137
Deposit - £686
KITCHEN 9' 9" x 7' 9" (2.97m x 2.36m)
LOUNGE 16' 2" x 9' 8" (4.93m x 2.95m)
DOUBLE BEDROOM 12' 10" x 11' 4" (3.91m x 3.45m)
SHOWER ROOM 11' 2" x 5' 0" (3.4m x 1.52m)
FEES AND DEPOSIT
A holding deposit, equal to 1 weeks rent is payable at the start of the application. Successful Applications - any holding deposit will be offset against the Initial Rent, with the agreement of the payee.
Fees, payable in accordance with the Tenant Fees Act 2019:
- Default Fee for Late Payment of Rent Interest will be charged in line with the Bank of England's rate if a rent payment is more than 14 days overdue for each day the payment is outstanding.
- Replacement of Lost Keys/Security Device. The Tenant is liable for the cost of the replacement item.
- Change to the Tenancy Agreement A fee of £50 will be charged where the Tenant(s) requests a change to the Tenancy Agreement. For example, but not limited to a change of sharer or permission to keep a pet in the Property or permission to add a Permitted Occupier.
- End a Tenancy Within the Initial Fixed Term The Tenant is liable to pay for any reasonable costs incurred by the Landlord should the Tenant(s) wish to end the Tenancy within the initial fixed term.
- Breach of Tenancy Agreement The Tenant is liable for any reasonable costs or damage suffered by the landlord or Agent as a consequence of any breach of the Tenancy Agreement.
A deposit equal to 5 weeks rent. The deposit and first months rent is payable once the references have been passed and before the tenancy begins.
Pets WILL NOT be considered at this property.
1) The washer / dryer and fridge / freezer are available to purchase for £200 if required otherwise, the items will be removed prior to commencement of tenancy.
2) Some general items of furniture may be available by negotiation if required.
3) If the parking space is not required the rent will be reduced to £580 per calendar month.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: