Studio for sale
Trinity Hall, George Street, Chester>
- Student accommodation pod
- Heart of city centre
- Convenient for University Campus
- One bedroom
- Shared living accommodation
- Rental income up to £5,100 pa
- Attractive investment opportunity
Originally a Victorian school house, dating back from 1908, Trinity Hall is a unique and prominent building in Chester, offering easy living and offering an attractive investment proposition to cash buyers.
Providing 85 en-suite student bedrooms arranged into apartments, students have shared access to living areas and kitchens.
TENURE The property is understood to be leasehold, the purchaser should verify this prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Humphreys of Chester on[use Contact Agent Button].
MARKETING APPRAISAL Thinking of Selling? We are an independent estate agency and have experienced local property experts who can offer you a free marketing appraisal of your own property without obligation. Budgeting your move is probably the first step in the moving process. It is worth remembering that we may already have a purchaser waiting to buy your home.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Humphreys of Chester - Chester
17-19 Lower Bridge Street Chester CH1 1RS
See more properties like this:
Property reference 100909016668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester - Chester. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.