3 bedroom bungalow for sale
Doulton Close, Desborough>
...to form this fantastic three bedroom bungalow, offering generous proportions throughout, a larger than you might expect garden, a double garage and potential to modernise!
• Located within walking distance of local amenities, local schools, Desborough town centre and with Market Harborough only a short drive away.
• Entrance Hall benefitting from a neutral finish and providing access into the Attic via a hatch, the airing cupboard and a further useful cupboard.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room comprising a host of eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, a single stainless steel sink with drainage, a four ring gas hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for low level fridge and freezer, an integrated double oven, space for a breakfast table and chairs, and access into the Utility Room.
• Utility Room featuring further storage units, a roll top work surface, a single circular stainless steel sink, access into the garden and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
• L shaped Living/Dining Room of a good size benefitting from a neutral finish, feature gas fireplace, ample room for free standing furniture and access into the Conservatory.
• Light and Airy Conservatory benefitting from tiled flooring, a low level radiator and a pleasant view across the garden.
• Master Bedroom of a good size featuring a fitted wardrobe with sliding glass doors and access into the En Suite Shower Room. The En Suite comprises a three piece suite to include a pedestal wash hand basin, a close coupled WC and a corner shower cubicle.
• Two further Bedrooms with the Second benefitting from being double in size, a fitted storage cupboard and overlooking the garden.
• Family Bathroom comprising a wall mounted radiator and a three piece suite to include a pedestal wash hand basin, a close coupled WC and a panel enclosed bath.
• Detached double Garage benefitting from power, manual up and over doors and a pitched roof with rafters, offering excellent additional storage.
Neatly tucked into Doulton Close, the front of the property comprises a block paved driveway offering off road parking for two cars in front of the garage, an additional block paved section offering further parking if required and a laid lawn area that wraps around the property to the rear. Occupying a fantastic plot, the garden is larger than you might expect, comprising a paved patio leading out from the Conservatory with a path leading to the detached double garage, a generous 'L' shaped lawn with a mature conifer perimeter and a planted circular section.
Living/Dining Room - 20' 5'' x 14' 4'' (6.22m x 4.37m) max
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 10' 5'' x 9' 5'' (3.17m x 2.87m)
Utility - 7' 5'' x 5' 2'' (2.26m x 1.57m)
Bathroom - 6' 4'' x 6' 0'' (1.93m x 1.83m)
Bedroom Two - 13' 5'' x 9' 5'' (4.09m x 2.87m) max
Master Bedroom - 10' 8'' x 11' 2'' (3.25m x 3.40m) max
En Suite - 9' 4'' x 3' 11'' (2.84m x 1.19m)
Bedroom Three - 8' 0'' x 7' 9'' (2.44m x 2.36m)
Conservatory - 11' 2'' x 8' 7'' (3.40m x 2.61m)
Property information from this agent
Henderson Connellan - Market Harborough
17 St Mary's Road Market Harborough LE16 7AF
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10635395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henderson Connellan - Market Harborough. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.