The Faber Catholic Primary School (1.1mi.)
The Valley Primary School (1.1mi.)
St Peter's CofE Academy Alton (1.2mi.)
* A stunning three storey five bedroom Grade II Listed farmhouse enjoying a lovely rural position with delightful views and benefitting from a range of outbuildings.
* Briefly comprising: Lounge, dining room, cloakroom, breakfast kitchen and utility to the ground floor. Bedroom one with en-suite bathroom, bedrooms two and bedroom three with Jack and Jill bathroom to the first floor and study room and two attic rooms to the second floor.
* Outside is a double garage, workshop and three stores, together with front garden enjoying stunning views over the neighbouring farmland and surrounding countryside.
Porch - Open fronted porch providing covered access to the rear door, having stone flooring and stone seat.
Rear Hall - Exposed stone mullion windows to the rear. Stone flooring, stone feature wall, under stairs storage cupboard, oak stairs rising to the first floor. Radiator.
Wc/Cloakroom - Low flush WC. Window to front. Radiator and tiled flooring.
Dining Room - 14'5 x 12'2 plus (4.39m x 3.71m plus) - Delightful inglenook fireplace with stone surround and hearth and cast iron grate. Wall light, stone mullion windows, opart oak panelled rooms. Internal access door to front hall and kitchen.
Front Hall - Having door to front garden. Tiled floor and doors to lounge and dining room.
Lounge - 14'8 x 14'11 (4.47m x 4.55m) - Part oak panelled walls. Feature stone fireplace with inset cast iron wood burning stove. Wall lights. Stone mullion window to side and front overlooking the garden and rolling countryside beyond. Radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen - 15' x 11' (4.57m x 3.35m) - Matching wall drawer and base units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splash backs. Feature electric AGA with dual hot plate. Exposed stone fireplace and stone lintel above. Tiled flooring. Built-in shelving. Exposed stone mullion to front overlooking the garden and stunning open countryside beyond. Timber stable door to front providing access to the garden.
Utility Room - Base mounted oil fired central heating boiler. Sink and drainer, base storage cupboards and tiled flooring. Stone mullion window to rear.
First Floor Landing - Stairs rising from the rear hall with oak spindle balustrade, staircase continues to the second floor. Internal access door to all first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Exposed stone mullion window to rear.
Bedroom One - 15' x 11'3 (4.57m x 3.43m) - Exposed stone mullion window to front enjoying stunning views. Radiator. Built-in cupboard. Wall lights.
En-Suite Bathroom - Refitted four piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 15' x 14'10 (4.57m x 4.52m) - Walk-in wardrobe with hanging and shelf storage. Feature fireplace. Built-in double wardrobes. Exposed stone mullion window to front enjoying countryside views. Wall lights. Radiator.
Jack And Jill Bathroom - Accessed from the landing and directly from bedroom two: three piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Exposed stone mullion window to rear.
Bedroom Three - 11'11 x 11'5 (3.63m x 3.48m) - Exposed stone mullion window to front enjoying views over the beautiful countryside. Built-in sliding door triple wardrobe. Wall lights. Radiator.
Second Floor -
Study Room - 17'4 x 16'5 (5.28m x 5.00m) - Vaulted ceiling with exposed stone wall and chimney breast. Velux windows. This room provides access to the further second floor bedrooms.
Attic Room One - 21'3 x 14'9 (6.48m x 4.50m) - (Restricted headroom).
Vaulted ceiling. Exposed stone mullion windows to the side. Radiator.
Attic Room Two - 21'1 x 15'5 (6.43m x 4.70m) - (Restricted headroom).
Vaulted ceiling. Exposed stone walls and exposed stone mullion window to side.
Outside - Accessed from the road via a meandering driveway with parking to the rear and access to the outbuilding:-
Lovely mainly lawned front garden enjoying stunning views over the neighbouring farmland and surrounding countryside.
Tenure - The property is offered on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy which will be prepared by the Agents on behalf of the landlord, for an initial period of 6 months.
Services - We are advised that mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Oil fired central heating.
Local Authority - East Staffordshire Borough Council.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars and the Schedule of Condition of the Property and its Contents (fixtures, equipment and effects) will be included in this letting.
Council Tax - Currently Tax Band F.
Application - Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References - References through HomeLet will be applied for by The Agent.
Proof Of Id - In order to comply with Right to Rent Regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity. Please bring your passport or appropriate ID.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: