This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
Property description & features
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Plenty of Storage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Allocated Parking Space Included
- Secure Communal Entrance
- Tastefully Furnished Throughout
- Located on the Kingswood Development
- Available Now! Watch the video tour...
The apartment benefits from secure communal entry and an allocated parking space!
Located within easy reach of Kingswood Retail Park with supermarket, shops, restaurants and gym!
Lounge 5.19m x 3.86m
Kitchen/Diner 5.36m x 2.74m
Bedroom One 4.06m x 3.35m
Bedroom Two 2.97m x 2.85m
- Lounge - Two cream leather sofas
- Dining Room - Dining table and chairs
- Bedroom One - Double bed and mattress with bedroom units shown
- Bedroom Two - Sofa Bed
TENANT INFORMATION Before the tenancy starts (payable to Poppy Residential)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
- Deposit: 5 week's rent
During the tenancy (payable to Poppy Residential)
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to make a change to the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base rate from the due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note; this will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
- Tenants are liable for the actual cost of replacing any lost keys(s), permits or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and/or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the Tenant(s).
- If you wish to surrender the tenancy early you will be required to pay rent up until the date in which a new tenant moves into the property.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider)
if permitted and applicable:
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Poppy Residential is a member of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS). You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
*Follow us on social media for the latest news, updates and competitions*
Places of interest
See more properties like this:
Property reference 101707003443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content provided by the agent or developer. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Poppy Residential - Hull.
OnTheMarket may have applied supplementary data to this property listing, including:
Broadband availability and predicted speed: obtained from Ofcom on February 12, 2022
Broadband speed is measured in megabits per second, with the number returned showing how fast the connection is. Each reading is based on the highest predicted speed of any major broadband network for services that deliver the download speeds. The following are the different readings that we may display:
Basic: Up to 30 Mbit/s
Super-fast: Between 30 Mbit/s and 300 Mbit/s
Ultra-fast: Over 300 Mbit/s
The data is updated three times a year. The checker results are predictions and should not be regarded as guaranteed. For more information, see: https://checker.ofcom.org.uk/en-gb/about-checker#Answer_0_2
Mobile phone signal availability and predicted strength: obtained from Ofcom on February 12, 2022
Mobile signal predictions are provided by the four UK mobile network operators: EE, O2, Three and Vodafone. Predictions can vary significantly from the coverage you may actually experience as a result of local factors (especially terrain). Ofcom has tested the actual coverage provided in various locations around the UK to help ensure that these predictions are reasonable. The values shown against a property can be broken down as follows:
Clear: No bars, no signal predicted
Red: One bar, reliable signal unlikely
Amber: Two bars, may experience problems with connectivity
Green: Three bars, likely to have good coverage and receive a data rate to support basic web services
Enhanced: Full bars, likely to have good coverage indoors and to receive an enhanced data rate to support multimedia services
Energy Performance data and Internal floor area: obtained on October 31, 2009 from The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Any supplementary data should not be relied upon as forming part of any property particulars and OnTheMarket cannot be held responsible for any incorrectness in this data. See here for more information.