Office to rent
Warstock Road, Kings Heath B14>
- Available now
- Available as furnished or unfurnished
- 40 Car Parking Spaces
- Gated and fenced perimeter
- Easy Access to J3 M42 Motorway
- 6 Year Lease
- 12900 sq ft / 1200 sq mt NIA
- Warehouse available seperately
- £6.60 per sq ft
The beautiful Carvel Building offers modern office space with luxurious meeting rooms, private offices and open space for teams to work. Excellent car park, kitchen and cafeteria facilities available. Circa 12900 sq. ft. NIA office spaces, storage and utility area.
The Carvel Building is only a short distance from the Maypole round about and Kings Heath.
These headquarters offices near Maypole, Birmingham in the Warstock Industrial area are just 4 miles from junction 3 of the M42, the office premises offer easy access to onto the M40, providing direct access to London in less than 2 hours. The offices are close to excellent bus service links to Birmingham city centre and Shirley, Solihull
The beautiful Carvel Building offers excellent Grade 'A' headquarters offices near Maypole, Birmingham and is set conveniently off the Warstock Road with adjoining warehouses (that are also available)
A spacious car parking area for staff and visitors. A total of 53 car parking spaces including 4 visitor spaces are available inside the gated boundary. Of these circa 40 spaces are offered with a new lease.
The prestigious office building has a very welcoming reception area on the ground floor with stairs leading to the first-floor offices.
Well-equipped meeting rooms with modern audio-visual equipment for presentations.
There are 10 private offices on the first floor.
The first floor has 2 central large open plan spaces for office teams leading to various private offices, storage, hallways and rest rooms.
Spacious canteen and 2 kitchens.
We understand the building has planning consent for its existing use as warehouse and office premises. Details to be confirmed. Consent for any proposed change of use will be considered.
Service charges include business rates, gas, electricity, water, maintenance and other costs. The charges will be charge on a pro rata basis.
A copy of the EPC is available within the Marketing Pack.
All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
Each party will bear their own costs in respect of the transaction.
A copy of the full Marketing Pack is available upon request.
For Viewings - by appointment with: Gurdip Singh
Call:[use Contact Agent Button]
[use Contact Agent Button]
Spectra Property Services
279 Vicarage Road
Spectra hereby gives notice that the information provided (either for itself, for any joint agents or for the vendors lessors of this property whose agent Spectra is) in this brochure is provided on the following conditions:
(1) The particulars are set out as a general outline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers and/or lessees and do not constitute an offer or contract, or part of an offer or contract.
(2) All descriptions, dimensions and references to this property’s condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation, and any other relevant details, are given in good faith and are believed to be correct. However, any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves of their correctness by inspection or otherwise.
(3) No person in the employment of Spectra, or any joint agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property or properties in this brochure.
(4) All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
(5) Spectra shall have no liability whatsoever in relation to any documents contained within the brochure or any elements of the brochure which were prepared solely by third parties, and not by Spectra.
Property information from this agent
Spectra Property Services - Birmingham
281 Vicarage Road Birmingham B14 7NE
See more properties like this:
Property reference spectra_158783744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spectra Property Services - Birmingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.