This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom apartment
- Brand new development
- Completion expected Q3 2021
- High Specification
- Parking to selected units
- One & Two bedroom units available
The 22 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom apartments have been designed to hold broad appeal to everyone from first-time buyers, young professionals and families alike. With easy access to the city centre, and the tranquility of living in an established neighbourhood 425 Hagley Road has every thinkable amenity on its doorstep.
The development has a superior specification and finish throughout, with branded appliances in the kitchen and bathrooms as well as Amtico flooring in the living areas and Slabtech worktops in the Kitchens
Outside, the developer has given particular thought to the layout of the communal areas and landscaped gardens. Residence parking is available to purchase at an additional cost, however, availability is limited.
SPECIFICATION INTERNAL FINISHES
– Solid core veneered internal doors
– Brushed chrome ironmongery
– Matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings
– Luxury Amtico flooring to living areas, entrance hall and corridors
– Porcelain/ceramic tiles to kitchen & bathrooms
– Carpet with quality underlay to all bedrooms
ELECTRICAL & COMMUNICATION
– Fire rated LED Textured White Downlights
– Audio & Video intercom system
– Provision of digital TV installation
– Matt lacquered finished kitchen units
– Handleless door and drawer fronts
– 20mm thick Compac quartz worktops, upstands and splash back
– Integrated fridge, freezer, microwave & dishwasher
– Built-in electric 4 ring induction hob, built-in electric fan oven
– Bowl and a half-inset Quartz Luxe sink with adjustable mixer tap
BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
– Porcelanosa Urban C Back to wall toilet
– Chrome basin mixer
– Porcelanosa sp one xl bath
– Designer semi frame-less single bath screen
– Ceramic tiled walls to sanitary ware
– Kudox Chrome Flat Standard Electric Towel Rail
– Condensing combi boiler
– White flat panel room thermostat controlled radiator
SAFETY & SECURITY
– Secure residents entrance
– Carbon monoxide and heat detectors
– Smoke detectors
– Highly efficient contemporary aluminium double glazed windows
– Contemporary composite doors with aluminium frame
LOCATION Located 3 miles west of Birmingham City Centre, Harborne is now considered one of the most aspirational
suburbs of Birmingham. Harborne benefits from exceptional transport links resulting in journey times of just 10 minutes to the City Centre and will also benefit from the first phase tram extension scheduled to open May 2021.
Waitrose and Marks & Spencer, as well a range of shops and brasseries, restaurants and independent coffee
shops are all within easy walking distance from No. 425, Hagley Road.
The neighbouring affluent suburb of Edgbaston is also renowned for international test cricket and T20 matches at modern Edgbaston Stadium, home of Warwickshire County Cricket Club. Tree-lined Cannon Hill Park attracts joggers and cyclists, while families picnic near the glasshouses in Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Interior-design shops, independent coffee shops sit alongside gastropubs and restaurants serving international dishes.
Simpsons Restaurant is also located only 5 minutes drive from No. 425 Hagley Road. "Simpsons is a Michelin starred restaurant presenting light, modern dishes based on classical French cuisine. It is situated on the Calthorpe Estate in a beautiful Georgian Grade II Listed Building, with a restaurant and orangery seating 70, a separate lounge area and private dining room accommodating 18."
PROPERTY INFORMATION Tenure - Leasehold
Length of Lease - 250 years
Ground rent - 0.1% Reviewed in line with RPI every 10 years
Service Charge - £1.60 per sq ft per annum
Reservation fee - £5,000
Exchange - 15%
Selected parking available at £10,000 per space
Property information from this agent
Maguire Jackson - Birmingham
33 George Street Birmingham, West Midlands B3 1QG
See more properties like this:
Property reference 103430005544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maguire Jackson - Birmingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.