3 bedroom semi-detached house to rent
*£90pppw* Beeston Road, Dunkirk, Nottingham, NG7 2JP>
- Close to UoN
- On Bus Route
- Off Road Parking
- Fully Furnished
*BILLS INCLUSIVE OPTION AVAILABLE*
- Large living area with 2 sofas, dining table, laminate flooring for easy up keep and a coffee table.
- Each bedroom has a double bed, wardrobe, desk and chair.
- The bathroom has a shower over the bath and is situated at the back of the house upstairs for extra privacy.
- Fully fitted kitchen with washer, fridge freezer with access to back garden.
- The property is close to the University of Nottingham, Nottingham Tennis Centre and the lake.
- The bus stop to the City Centre is minutes away and soon the trams will pass through so getting public transport to Beeston or the City Centre will be more convenient.
- The property is double glazed throughout and is alarmed for extra security. There is also off road parking for up to two cars.
Call now for more information and to arrange a viewing!
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30130266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Top365 Property Lettings and Management - Nottingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.