5 bedroom house share to rent
Fladbury Crescent, Selly Oak B29 - 8-8 Viewings>
- Available from: 1 Jul 2021
- Deposit: £475
- Selly Park
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Bham Uni
- Available for Students
- 5 Bedrooms
- Rent Includes Utility Bills
- 2 Bathrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Flat Screen TV
Fully furnished 5 Bedroom student house share. Available for 21/22 Academic Year. 2 Bathrooms, Lounge and Garden. View from 8am-8pm, 7 Days a Week!
- Location 20 mins bus ride to Birmingham City Centre and 15 minutes walk away from University of Birmingham. Close to Selly Oak Shopping Park.
- Kitchen This property has a modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. Oven, hob, fridges, freezers, washer/dryer and other appliances included.
- Living Room The lounge has comfy lsofas, coffe table and flat screen TV.
- Bathroom This property has 2 fitted bathroom with shower, WC and basin.
- Bedrooms The bedrooms are furnished with bed, desk with chair, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
Rent, Fees and Terms
- Monthly Rent £95 per person per week
- Payment Terms Payable Monthly or Quarterly in Advance by Standing Order.
- Deposit 5 Weeks Rent per person
- Available Date 2021/2022 Academic Year
- Contract Length 52 Week Tenancy
- Bills All bills included
* We have viewings available 8am - 8pm 7 Days a Week! * Free Pick Up and Drop Off Service for Viewings in Birmingham *
Nicholas Humphreys - Birmingham
RM FF09 119 Holloway Head, Birmingham B1 1QP
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30124040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys - Birmingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.