- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- CLOSE TO LINDLEY VILLAGE
- CLOSE TO M62 NETWORK
- GOOD SCHOOLS NEARBY
- BOOK YOUR VIEWING TODAY!
Available to rent from 1st December is this THREE bedroom semi-detached property The property is situated in a sought after location at the end of a QUIET CUL-DE-SAC and just a short drive to Lindley village and all its amenities within.
The property comprises: a hallway, a kitchen/diner, a lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Additionally there is an out-house with a utility room. Externally the property benefits from a patio, a decked area and grassed area to the rear. To the front there is a garden with a grassed area and a driveway leading up to a single detached garage with parking for up to four cars.
It is a perfect location to access surrounding towns and cities such as Brighouse, Huddersfield, Leeds and Manchester via local transport links or the M62 network. There are also a number of excellent schools within close proximity.
Book your viewing today!
Ground Floor - -
Entrance Hallway - Accessed via a PVCu door with window to side. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
Kitchen/Diner - This kitchen/diner has matching wall and base units, laminate work surfaces, partially tiled splashbacks and wood effect laminate flooring. Integrated appliances comprise of: an electric oven, an electric hob, a and a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is room for three free standing appliances and ample space for a dining table. PVCu patio doors to the rear of the property lead into the garden. PVCu window to rear aspect.
Living Room - Through an archway is the living room with a large PVCu bay window to the front aspect.
First Floor - -
Landing - Providing access to all bedrooms and bathroom. PVCu window to side elevation.
Master Bedroom - A spacious double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobes. PVCu window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two - A further spacious double bedroom with PVCu window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three - A single bedroom with PVCu window to front elevation.
House Bathroom - A fully tiled house bathroom comprising: a WC, a hand basin, a corner bath with overhead shower and glass screen. PVCu window to rear.
Outside Utility - The utility has matching wall and base units, laminate work surfaces and tiled flooring. There is room for one free standing applicance.
Exterior - Externally the property benefits from gardens to both the front and rear. Set on a corner plot with a driveway (providing parking for up to four cars) there is potential to extend this property (subject to planning permissions) To the side there is a single garage with a utility.
Mortgages - We recommend Chris Terry at Just Mortgages, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Chris is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: