This property is no longer on the market
- Available now
- Deposit: £375
- Fridge Freezer
The property benefits electric heating.
Set on the ground floor of a secure gated entry building (across from the Overgate shopping centre), this popular property would suit someone looking to live centrally, within walking distance to both Universities and near shops, bars, bus services and the train station.
Criteria for application process as follows:
Financial checks will be carried out along with reference checks and the following documentation will be required:
• Identification (two forms of ID-one photographic)
• Proof of address (two documents, such as council tax bill and utility bill).
• Proof of income-6 months’ payslips/bank reference confirming affordability for renting or, if claiming benefits, we will require proof that your rent has been paid on time and that you have no arrears.
• Current landlord/letting agent reference-contact details.
• Two character references.
• Credit reference report along with credit rating.
• If you are a student - letter confirming your course along with length of course. Guarantor may also be required, depending on financial circumstances.
EPC rating: C. Landlord Registration Number: 79745/180/08400 . Letting Agent Registration Number: 1902015.
iLet Property Services - Newport-on-Tay
15 High Street Newport-on-Tay DD6 8AB
See more properties like this:
Property reference P15. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by iLet Property Services - Newport-on-Tay. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.