- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS OR YOUNG FAMILIES
- STONE BUILT MID-TERRACE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGOUT
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- CLOSE TO M62 NETWORK
- GOOD SCHOOLS NEARBY
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
*STONE BUILT TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE* ENCLOSED GARDEN * IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR A YOUNG FAMILY*
Peter David Properties are pleased to present to the open market this SPACIOUS, TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE with a DRIVEWAY (providing parking for two cars) and an ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR.
Internally the property briefly comprises; an entrance porch, a good-sized living room, a kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a house bathroom. Also benefiting from double glazing and central heating throughout.
Externally the property benefits from a large private and enclosed PAVED garden to the rear.
Located in the popular residential area of Paddock and only a short drive to Huddersfield town centre it is a perfect location to access surrounding cities such as Leeds and Manchester via train or the M62 network. There are a number of excellent schools within close proximity. Viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance Porch - Enter the property through a PVCu door into the entrance porch, with stairs rising to first floor accommodation.
Living Room - A generous sized living room featuring a gas fire with marble surround. PVCu window overlooking front aspect.
Kitchen - The kitchen/diner has wood effect matching wall and base units, tiled splash-backs, laminate work surfaces and linoleum flooring. Comprising: a free-standing electric double oven, a gas hob, extractor and space for two free standing appliances one with plumbing for a washing machine. Also benefiting from a stainless steel sink and drainer, a large pantry and ample space for a dining table. PVCu door and window to rear aspect.
Landing - Landing with access to all first floor accommodation and loft.
Master Bedroom - A large double bedroom with PVCu window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two - A further double bedroom with PVCu window to rear elevation.
House Bathroom - A partially tiled house bathroom comprising: WC, wash basin and bath with overhead shower. Benefitting from a large storage cupboard and PVCu privacy window to rear elevation.
Exterior - To the rear of the property there is an enclosed paved yard with a shed and outside WC. To the front there is a block paved drive with iron gates and parking for two cars.
Mortgages - We recommend Chris Terry at Just Mortgages, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Chris is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: