- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SCHOOLS NEARBY
- CLOSE TO HUDDERSFIELD TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO M62 NETWORK
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Primary School (0.1mi.)
All Saints Catholic College Specialist in Humanities (0.3mi.)
Ashbrow School (0.3mi.)
*IDEAL FAMILY HOME* THREE BEDROOM MODERN SEMI-DETACHED * POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION * LARGE GARDEN *
Peter David Properties are pleased to present to the open market this well presented three bedroom, SEMI-DETACHED property, ideal for a young and growing family. On a POPULAR RESIDENTIAL development this property has accommodation over THREE floors. The property boasts a LARGE GARDEN, a DRIVEWAY (with OFF ROAD parking for one car) and a SINGLE GARAGE.
Internally the property provides accommodation across three floors, to the ground floor, the property comprises: an entrance hallway, a living room, a WC, and a kitchen. To the first floor the property has two DOUBLE bedrooms and a house bathroom and to the second floor there is a large MASTER bedroom with en-suite.
Externally there is a LARGE ENCLOSED garden to the rear and to the front there is a driveway with off road parking for one car and a single garage.
Located just a short drive to Huddersfield town centre, it is a perfect location to access surrounding cities such as Leeds and Manchester via train or the M62 network. There are several good schools within close proximity. This would make an ideal family home. Viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor - -
Entrance Hallway - Access the property via a solid wood door with wood effect flooring flowing through into the living room. There is an under stair storage cupboard and access to the downstairs WC, kitchen and living room.
Kitchen - A modern kitchen with white high gloss matching wall and base units, tiled splashbacks, laminate worksurface, and vinyl slate effect flooring. Integrated appliances comprise of: an electric oven, a gas hob, an extractor and a dishwasher. Also benefitting from a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a space for a large American fridge freezer and space for one free standing appliance. PVCu window to front aspect.
Downstairs Wc - A useful, fully tiled ground floor WC comprising of: WC, hand basin. Featuring vinyl slate effect flooring. PVCu window to side aspect.
Living Room/Diner - A large open plan 'L' shaped lounge/diner with solid wood flooring. A PVCu window and PVCu French doors giving access to the large rear garden.
First Floor - -
Landing - A generous landing with airing cupboard and access to both bedrooms and house bathroom. Stairs rising to second floor accommodation.
Bedroom Two - A large double bedroom with PVCu window to rear elevation.
Bedroom Three - A further double with PVCu window to front elevation.
House Bathroom - A fully tiled house bathroom with WC, hand basin, bath and slate effect flooring.
Second Floor - -
Master Bedroom - Stairs rising from the first floor landing directly up to the bright and spacious master bedroom. Two large Velux balcony windows provide splendid views and plenty of natural light. Access to the en-suite.
En-Suite - A fully tiled en-suite with a three piece suite comprising WC, hand basin and double shower cubicle. There is a velux window and slate effect flooring.
Exterior - Externally the property sits on a corner plot, to the rear it features a large enclosed garden with a fenced boundry and lawn and to the front there is a tarrmaced drive leading up to a single detached garage.
Mortgages - We recommend Chris Terry at Just Mortgages, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Chris is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: