- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
- FANTASTIC FAMILY KITCHEN/DINER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO M62 NETWORK
- CLOSE TO LINDLEY
- SINGLE GARAGE
- EXCELLENT SCHOOLS NEARBY
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
*NO CHAIN* DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MODERN THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE * SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION*
Peter David Properties are pleased to present to the open market this MODERN and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, TOWNHOUSE on a popular residential development with similar style properties and within walking distance to the sought after LINDLEY village. This IMMACUATLY PRESENTED townhouse boasts a LARGE KITCHEN DINER, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, an ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN and a SINGLE GARAGE and DRIVEWAY.
The accommodation is served by a gas central heating system, PVCu double glazing, and provides accommodation across three floors, briefly comprising: to the ground floor; an entrance hallway, a WC, a large family kitchen/diner, to the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite and a living room and to the second floor a further two double bedrooms and a house bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a private and enclosed garden to the rear with a decked area and Indian stone patio, additionally there is a single garage with driveway providing parking for up to two cars.
Located just a short drive from Lindley Village and the surrounding towns, it is a perfect location to access surrounding cities such as Leeds and Manchester via train or the M62 network. There are a number of good schools within close proximity. This would make an ideal family home. Viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor - -
Entrance Hallway - Accessed via a composite door into the entrance hallway. Laminate wood effect flooring and stairs rising to first floor accommodation. There is access to the kitchen/diner and downstairs WC.
Wc - A useful and spacious downstairs WC comprising, WC, hand basin with tiled splashback. PVCu window to front aspect.
Kitchen/Diner - A modern and extremely spacious kitchen/diner with wood effect matching wall and base units, ceramic tiled flooring, laminate work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances comprise of: a dishwasher, a fridge freezer, a washer/dryer, a Cannon Range electric oven, a six ring gas hob and extractor. There is a large under stairs storage cupboard, stainless steel sink and drainer and ample space for a large dining table. Set at the rear of the kitchen there is additional space making it an ideal room for families or to entertain guests, with wood effect laminate flooring and PVCu french doors leading out into the garden,
First Floor- -
Landing - A neutral carpet flows throughout the first and second floor. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Providing access to the living room and master bedroom with en-suite
Living Room - This well proportioned living room is situated to the rear of the property and has two PVCu double glazed window which provide plenty of natural light and enjoy a pleasant aspect over the propertys garden. The main focal point of the room is a feature fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth and home to an electric log flame effect fire.
Master Bedroom - This large master bedroom has a PVCu double glazed window looking out to the front aspect, there are fitted wardrobes and access into an en suite shower room.
En-Suite - A partially tiled en-suite comprising WC, hand basin, corner shower cubicle, also benefitting from a ceramic towel rail, wall mirror and glass shelf.
Second Floor- -
Landing - A spacious second floor landing with an airing cupboard and loft access. Access to a further two double bedrooms and house bathroom.
Bedroom Two - A second double bedroom with built in wardrobes and PVCu window to front elevation.
Bedroom Three - A further third double bedroom with PVCu window to rear elevation.
House Bathroom - A partially tiled house bathroom with WC, hand basin, curved bath with overhead shower and glass door. Benefitting from ceramic towel rail and wall cabinet.
Exterior - Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance private and enclosed garden to the rear with a decking area and Indian stone patio. There is a single garage and parking for one car.
Mortgages - We recommend Chris Terry at Just Mortgages, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Chris is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: