- ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- SINGLE GARAGE
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- CLOSE TO M62 NETWORK
- CLOSE TO LINDLEY AND ALL AMENITIES
- VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED
* ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND YOUNG FAMILIES* CLOSE TO M62 NETWORK * POPULAR LOCATION*
Peter David Properties are pleased to present to the open market this IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYERS HOME in the popular location of Ainley top. Well presented throughout this property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking
The property comprises: an entrance porch, a hallway, a living room with splendid views, a kitchen, TWO DOUBLE bedrooms and a house bathroom.
To the rear of the property there is a SINGLE GARAGE and off road parking for one car and to the front an enclosed garden with both a lawn and herbaceous borders.
Just a short drive to Lindley village with its various bars, restaurants and good schools. It is a perfect location to access surrounding towns and cities such as Brighouse, Huddersfield, Leeds and Manchester via local transport links or the M62 network. There are also a number of excellent schools within close proximity.
Viewing is recommended.
Entrance Porch - The property is accessed by a PVCu door into a porch with matching side panels and benefitting from a wood effect vinyl floor, electrics and radiator. A timber door leads into the main house.
Hallway - Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Access to living room.
Living Room - This spacious living room is situated to the front of the property and has large PVCu bay window providing plenty of natural light and splendid views. The main focal point of the room is a feature fireplace with wood surround and marble hearth, lights and houses a gas fire.
Kitchen - This light and airy kitchen comprises of: matching wall and base units, laminate worksurfaces, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas oven with gas hob, extractor and vinyl flooring. Additionally there is space for four free-standing appliances one of which provides plumbing for a washing machine. Featuring a breakfast bar and a large under stairs pantry housing the boiler. PVCu window to rear aspect and PVCu door leading into the rear garden.
Landing - Providing access to two double bedrooms and house bathroom. Loft hatch to a fully boarded loft.
Master Bedroom - A large double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a further storage cupboard. PVCu window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two - To the rear of the property there is a further double bedroom with PVCu window to rear elevation.
House Bathroom - A partially tiled house bathroom with three piece suite comprising: WC, hand basin, large double shower and laminate flooring. Benefitting from chrome towel rail and PVCu privacy window to rear.
Exterior - To the rear of the property there is a single garage with lighting and electrics, there is a gravelled and paved area with parking for one car. To the front there is an enclosed garden with a grassed area, block paving leads up to the entrance and down the side of the property.
Mortgages - We recommend Chris Terry at Just Mortgages, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Chris is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: