Property to rent
North Street, Eastbourne BN21>
Main Room 5.01m (16’5”) reducing to 3.01m (9’10”) x 3.64m (11’11”) reducing to 2.53m (8’3”) Double glazed window to front with security roller shutter, double glazed door to side with security roller shutter, meter cupboard, tiled flooring:
WC Wall mounted wash hand basin, low‐level WC, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring:
INFORMATION FOR TENANTS
This information sheet sets out the various costs and procedures involved for Tenants interested in a property let through The Exchange Letting & Management Services.
· Once you have seen a property you are interested in and the landlord has agreed to proceed with your application as a prospective tenant(s) we require a holding deposit based on a minimum of one weeks rent related to the property you are interested in up to a maximum of £200 to remove the property from the market. Should you decide not proceed or fail to take reasonable steps to enter into an agreement with a tenancy or provide false or misleading information during the credit search and referencing process this fee will not be refunded. A refund will only be given if the landlord chooses not to let the property due to a change in their circumstances and you have provided full disclosure during the referencing process. Holding deposits need to be cleared funds (ie) cash or bankers cheque and you will be issued with a receipt.
· Once the holding deposit has been paid you may be asked to provide some initial documentation to prove your identity, address and income plus we will forward you a link to a Rent4Sure credit referencing to fill out along with their help and guidance information. These details must be completed to commence the credit scoring and referencing process. Once completed the form should be returned to us as soon as possible to avoid any delays in processing your application. (Rent4Sure) are an independent firm and specialise in the comprehensive vetting of prospective tenants for rental property, making independent judgements and producing professional reports on the facts provided to them)
At the outcome of the referencing process Rent4Sure will recommend:
1) To accept of your application.
2) To decline your application
3) That the tenant provide a guarantor as additional security.
On receipt of Rent4Sure report the landlord will ultimately decide at their discretion whether to follow the recommendation or not.
· Once you have been accepted through the referencing process we will discuss potential dates for your tenancy to commence and start preparing all the paperwork including Tenancy Agreements etc dependant on the level of service the landlord has requested we provide. You will also be issued with a statement of account setting out the required deposit and rent in advance. The holding deposit paid in advance will then be deducted from the total payment due.
You will be required to provide the balance of all funds due prior to your Tenancy commencing. We also require all funds to be ‘cleared’, which may take a few days when paying by personal cheque. Deposits handled by The Exchange Letting & Management are lodged with the Deposit Protection Service more information of which can be found on our website.
· Prior to the Tenancy commencing we may go through all relevant paperwork with you depending on the level of service we have been instructed to provide by the landlord. The levels of service we offer are:-
Let Only = Finding a suitable Tenant; referencing & administration of application. The landlord will deal with all rent collection and property management issues themselves.
Rent Collection = Finding a suitable Tenant; referencing & administration of application plus the collection of the rent. The landlord will deal with any property management issues themselves.
Full Management = Finding a suitable Tenant, referencing; administration of application; collection of rent and dealing with all property management issues.
You will be notified of the level of service we are providing on the property on behalf of the Landlord and provide you with either our own or the landlords contact details as appropriate.
Property information from this agent
The Exchange - Willingdon
9 Gorringe Valley Road Willingdon BN20 9SX
See more properties like this:
Property reference LgrGYfgxBMc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Exchange - Willingdon. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.