This property is no longer on the market
2 bedroom flat
- Available from: 3 Aug 2021
- Deposit: £500
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Available 21/22
- Recently refurbished
- Furnished Property
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this stunning two double bedroom student property to the market for rent. The property is ideally placed for anyone attending Nottingham Trent University Brackenhurst Campus or the Midlands Academy of Dance and Drama.
The property is finsihed to a high standard and consists of the following;
- Very large Open plan lounge, kitchen and Diner with a modern contemporary kitchen, dining table & chairs.
- Kitchen with a range of wall and base storage units and a number of appliances including a washing machine, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Wall mounted large TV to lounge.
- Small garden area with retractable clothes line.
- Stunning contemporary bathroom.
- Double glazing
- Key code secure entry system.
- Security lighting.
This property is Available - 03.08.2021 - 18.07.2022 (50 week contract)
Rent - £95pppw exc. of bills OR £108pppw inc.of bills (Water and electric)
Please note this property has a 50% bus pass included.
Call Nicholas Humphreys today to view this fantastic student property!
* Viewing is highly recommended - please note these photos may not be of the exact apartment, therefore you applicants are advised to view first *
Nicholas Humphreys - Nottingham
6 Lenton Boulevard Lenton, Nottingham NG7 2ES
See more properties like this:
Property reference 30073511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys - Nottingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.