- Two Double Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Finish Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Secure Driveway and Parking (With Remote Control Gates)
- Allocated External Storage Room and Residents Clothes Drying Area
- First Floor Bathroom and Additional Downstairs W.C.
- Gated Community
- Close To Public Transport Routes and Local Amenities
- Buy to Let Investment
Winton Primary School (0.5mi.)
Moordown St John's Church of England Primary School (0.5mi.)
Hill View Primary School (0.6mi.)
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY let at 800pcm. Modern TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM mid terrace HOUSE boasting an open plan kitchen/lounge with downstairs washroom facilities, UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. NO FORWARD CHAIN.
ENTRANCE HALL 11' 7" x 14' 5" (3.551m x 4.415m) Smoke alarm,digital central heating control panel, doors to lounge/diner, stairs to first floor,
LOUNGE/DINER 18' 0" x 14' 5" (5.504m x 4.415m) Fitted with a new stylish range of wall and base mounted cupboards including soft-close drawers under roll top work surfaces, one and half bowl stainless steel over-mount sink with drainer, integrated oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor above. Space for large fridge/freezer and washing machine. Two front aspect UPVC double glazed windows.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 6' 8" x 3' 2" (2.039m x 0.990m) Extractor fan, radiator, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin.
UPSTAIRS HALL 9' 0" x 4' 3" (2.764m x 1.297m) Hatch to loft, light tunnel providing daylight to stairs and landing, doors leading to Bathroom and Bedrooms.
BATHROOM 6' 10" x 5' 7" (2.106m x 1.703m) White suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, glass shower screen, close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wood effect vinyl flooring, wall mounted towel rail, Inset ceiling spot lights, extractor fan.
MAIN BEDROOM 11' 7" x 10' 8" (3.533m x 3.275m) Double room, dual UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator, pendent ceiling light, painted walls, carpeted throughout.
BEDROOM 11' 11" x 6' 10" (3.638m x 2.103m) Double room, dual UPVC double glazed front aspect window, radiator, pendent ceiling light, painted walls, carpeted throughout.
EXTERNAL There is a block paved area retained by a brick wall which leads to the private front door of this
property. A remote control vehicular and pedestrian gate leads down a landscaped driveway with external lighting to the rear where there is an allocated parking space, residents clothes drying area, and secure door leads to allocated storage area.
EXTERNAL STORAGE 8' 0" x 6' 0" (2.441m x 1.837m) Accessed via secure door, small corridor leads to the secure storage room which has automatic lighting. Perfect for bikes.
PARKING Off road parking is available at the property.
Tenure – Freehold
A quarterly fee of £75 for maintenance, electrics/external lighting gardening.
Council Tax Band B
300 mts to Redhill Park
700 mts to Winton Primary School
3.8 km to Bournemouth International Airport
4.3 km to Sandy Beaches
4.3 km to Bournemouth Pier
1. Money laundering regulations: intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: while we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: these approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Martin and Co Bournemouth nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: