- No Chain Involved
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Improved Mid Terraced House
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom/WC With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Lynnfield Primary School (0.1mi.)
Sacred Heart RC Primary School (0.3mi.)
Jesmond Gardens Primary School (0.4mi.)
* ATTENTION INVESTORS - AN IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY * An improved two bedroom mid terrace house which is offered for sale with NO UPPER CHAIN. It is conveniently situated, with a local primary school located in Sheriff Street and Middleton Grange Shopping Centre being within easy walking distance. Features include gas central heating via a combination boiler and is uPVC double glazed. The floor plan briefly comprises: entrance vestibule, lounge, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room which includes a built-in oven and hob plus comes with a free standing fridge/freezer and washing machine, plus a modern bathroom/WC. Located to the first floor are two double bedrooms. Externally is an enclosed rear yard with gated access. Internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this sensibly priced home.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - uPVC double glazed entrance door, door to:
Lounge - 3.23m x 4.29m max dimensions (10'7 x 14'1 max dime -
Inner Lobby - Staircase to first floor.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.00m x 4.29m overall (9'10 x 14'1 overall) - Fitted with a range of modern white base, wall and drawer units with chrome rod handles, 'marble' effect working surfaces incorporating inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in stainless steel four ring electric hob with built-in stainless steel electric oven below, free standing fridge/freezer and washing machine included, tiling to splashback, wall mounted Ideal gas combination boiler, large under stairs storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
Modern Bathroom/Wc - 2.90m x 1.35m overall (9'6 x 4'5 overall) - Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with fitted glass shower screen and chrome mains shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, grey coloured tiling to walls.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 (Front) - 3.25m x 4.29m overall (10'8 x 14'1 overall) -
Bedroom 2 (Rear) - 2.79m x 4.29m max dimensions (9'2 x 14'1 max dimen -
Outside - To the rear of the property is an enclosed yard.
Nb 1 - A residents' parking scheme is in operation.
Nb 2 - The property is of leasehold tenure which we have been informed is on a 999 year lease, details to be given to a bone fide purchaser.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: