- Tenure: Leasehold
- EWS1 Form Available
- Iconic Award Winning Waterside Development
- South Facing Floor To Ceiling Windows
- 6th Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Two Balconies
- Underground Parking Space
- Vacant Possession Available On Request
- Tenanted On Rolling Contract Achieving £1100 pcm
South Manchester Line
South Manchester Line
St Wilfrid's RC Primary School (0.4mi.)
Old Trafford Community Academy (0.5mi.)
St Alphonsus RC Primary School (0.6mi.)
Goodwin Fish is delighted to offer for sale a stylish and contemporary 6th floor apartment with south facing views. Famous for lacquer finished unpainted concrete walls, Timber Wharf offers a point of difference and maintains a well respected reputation in a vastly eclectic property market.
Built by award winning developers Urban Splash and designed by Glenn Howells Architects, Timber Wharf was one of the very first residential developments to pave the way for an established residential oasis within Manchester city centre. Set within a tranquil waterside environment residents have the opportunity to meander down the canal foot path which leads to Salford Quays in one direction and the city centre in the other, passing a number of bars and restaurants on the way.
The development benefits from a secure communal entrance, lift service to all floors and a well maintained canal side communal garden with picnic benches, a table tennis table and an opportunity to grow your own vegetables.
Property briefly comprises: entrance/hallway with storage facilities; open plan 'L' shaped lounge/diner with floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors onto balcony; 'galley' style kitchen with integrated appliances; double bedroom with access to balcony and en suite bathroom; further double bedroom with further access to balcony; bathroom with shower over the bath.
Tenanted on a rolling contract achieving £1100 pcm, the property is available with vacant possession on request and is sold with a secure underground car parking space.
We are in receipt of a completed EWS1 form which may be required by mortgage lenders.
Annual service charge: £2,099.22
Annual ground rent: Peppercorn
Length of lease: 999 years from 2001
Current rental income: £1100.00 pcm
Animals permitted at discretion of the management company.
Management company: Mainstay Residential
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
See more properties like this: