- LUXURY TOWN CENTRE APARTMENT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- SECURE PARKING
- CLOSE TO HUDDERSFIELD TOWN CENTRE
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT
- MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTNGS
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Spring Grove Junior Infant and Nursery School (0.5mi.)
Woodley School and College (0.5mi.)
Hillside Primary School (0.5mi.)
- Deposit: £750
* AVAILABLE TO RENT IMMEDIATELY *
Available to rent is this stylish and modern luxury apartment in the exclusive Melting Point development, just a short walk from Huddersfield town centre.
This stunning second floor apartment accessible by lift or stairs benefits from gated security with an allocated parking space, a security intercom system and an 'on site' concierge, additionally there is electric heating and secondary glazing.
Internally the property briefly comprises: an entrance hallway, a large open living space with kitchen, a double bedroom and bathroom.
Just a short walk from Huddersfield University and Huddersfield train station, this would be an ideal property for academics and professionals looking for a central location or an easy commute.
No smokers of pets.
Entrance Hallway - A spacious entrance hallway providing access to each room, featuring laminate wood flooring which extends into the living room and kitchen area and also benefiting from a fitted storage closet with glass sliding doors and a further storage cupboard.
Living Room - This living area provides a stylish open space with exposed stonework and feature brick ceiling. There is a stylish and modern fitted kitchen with white and grey base units and grey laminate work-surfaces. It provides a number of integral appliances including an electric oven with stainless steel splash-back, a fridge freezer, a dishwasher, a microwave, a washer/dryer and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer. A large storage cupboard and wall lights compliment this area.
Bedroom - A large double bedroom also featuring the exposed stone and brick work, there are neutral blinds and wall lights with a large window to front elevation.
Bathroom - A luxury and modern partially tiled bathroom with three piece suite comprising WC, basin, and a bath with overhead shower. Benefiting from built in glass shelving units and large mirrored storage cabinet, underfloor heating and chrome towel rail. There is a glass privacy door to bedroom.
Exterior - A secure car park with allocated parking spot for one car. There is also an an on-site gym and restaurant.
Service Charge/Ground Rent - There is a yearly charge of £386.12 for the ground rent, this is to maintain the up keep of all the external areas. There is also an additional quarterly service charge of £213.73.
Mortgages - We recommend Chris Terry at Just Mortgages, on hand to discuss all of your mortgage and protection needs. Chris is available both in branch and through home visits - if you would like to arrange an appointment contact us today.
Disclaimer - 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: