Cranbrook School (0.4mi.)
Cranbrook Church of England Primary School (0.6mi.)
High Weald Academy (0.7mi.)
This lovely presented and spacious four-bedroom property is available with garden, integral garage and off road parking. Recently redecorated and with new carpets being laid in all four bedrooms. Centrally located within walking distance to the town center and Cranbrook School.
The ground floor accommodation compromises: entrance hall, cloakroom, light and spacious sitting room/diner. Modern kitchen with plenty of storage throughout, fitted gas hob, electric oven, there is a space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine. French doors lead out to generous south facing back garden.
Upstairs: Four bedrooms compromises: three really good size doubles and one single. All bedrooms are decorated in neutral colors and with new carpets being fitted too. Family bathroom with bath and shower over completes the upstairs accommodation.
Outside: Pretty enclosed rear south facing garden with a nice size paved patio area, few mature shrubs and rotary washing line.
Set in a central location this property is ideally placed for an easy access to shops and amenities. The town centre is flanked by an eclectic mix of period residences incorporating individual shops, public houses, and the town’s noted landmark, The Union Windmill.
A good range of leisure facilities are available nearby with various golf courses including Hemsted Forest Golf Club and Chart Hills Golf Club at Biddenden, walking and riding at Hemsted Forest in addition to sailing and water sports at Bewl Water Reservoir or the coast. A host of tourist and leisure attractions close by include Sissinghurst Castle Garden and Bodiam Castle (National Trust), Bedgebury Pinetum and Forest, Leeds Castle and the nearby picturesque Cinque Port Town of Tenterden with its steam railway.
Excellent state and private schools in the area catering for children of all ages in the state and private sector include Cranbrook School and Dulwich Preparatory at Cranbrook, Benenden School plus Saint Ronan's and Marlborough House at Hawkhurst. The property is set in the Cranbrook School catchment area.
Staplehurst Station provides frequent commuter services to London Bridge, Cannon Street and Charing Cross with journey times from under an hour. The A21 gives access to the M25 to Heathrow and Gatwick Airports.
Staplehurst 5 miles
A21 about 8 miles
Tunbridge Wells 15 miles
London 58 miles
(All distances are approximate)
- Services: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage.
- Local Authority: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
Pets considered at additional negotiations.
EPC Grade D
AVAILABLE OCTOBER 2020
RELEVANT LETTING FEES AND TENANT PROTECTION INFORMATION
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments
Pre-Tenancy Fees (Payable to Jackson-Stops)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Security Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks’ rent
During The Tenancy (Payable to Jackson-Stops)
- Variation of Contract: Payment of £50 (inc.VAT) if you want change the tenancy agreement
- Unpaid Rent: Payment of interest for the later payment of rent as a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base rate
- Lost Key(s) or other security devises: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Change of Sharer: Payment of £50 (inc.VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Early Termination: Liable to the Landlord for the costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
During The Tenancy (Payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities (gas, electricity, other fuel, water, private drainage, sewerage); Communications (telephone and broadband); Installation of cable/satellite; Subscription to cable/satellite supplier; Television licence; Council Tax.
Other Permitted Payments
- Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
- Jackson-Stops is a member of ARLA Propertymark, which is a client protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. Jackson-Stops use the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) to protect tenant deposits.
See more properties like this: