- New development built in 2019
- Secure gated allocated parking
- Double glazing
- 1st floor
- Electric heating
- Tenanted Until June 2021 Achieving £725pcm
The Blue Coat School Birmingham (0.2mi.)
Chad Vale Primary School (0.3mi.)
Harborne Academy (0.3mi.)
Nestled in the heart of the highly desirable Victorian suburb of Harborne village, CopperBox offers the very best of both worlds when it comes to City living. With a thriving café culture, enviable restaurant scene including a Michelin star restaurant and a plethora of independent boutiques, there is much to draw people to this affluent neighbourhood just 10 minutes from the buzz of Birmingham City Centre. The dark brick facade of the exterior will be complemented by distinctive copper accenting in the building's signage and lobby area. Inside the apartment you can expect a high specification finish, with contemporary fitted kitchens and integrated appliances. Entry systems are fitted so you can be assured your apartment is safe and protected.
The apartment is tenanted until June 2021 and is achieving a rental of £725pcm.
Apartment specification provides generously proportioned, open plan designs including:
* Video intercom entry system
* Hardwood veneered doors
* Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery.
* High gloss fitted kitchen with composite worktop.
* Built in hob, extractor and combination microwave oven.
* Integrated fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher.
* Low energy LED downlights.
* Full height tiling around shower.
* Half height tiling around WC and basin with tiled shelf and built-in mirror.
* Ladder style polished chrome, heated towel rail.
* Bathroom vanity unit.
* Built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
* Wood effect flooring
For those of you unfamiliar with the area, the property is within easy reach QE Hospital and local shops and amenities. There are also some highly regarded private and state schools close by. For those of you who work further afield, there are great transport links going to the City Centre and M5 Motorway.
Lease Length - Approx. 148 years remaining
Service Charge - £1,134pa
Ground Rent - £350pa
Lease details have been provided by the seller and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed as we have been unable to verify them by means of current documentation. Should you proceed with the purchase of this property, these details must be verified by your Solicitor.
See more properties like this: