This property is no longer on the market
6 bedroom detached house
- Prominent Village Home with Independent Annexe
- Great Position Overlooking The Village Green & Church Spire
- Built Originally Circa 1750 With Wonderful Flint Facade
- Very Versatile Accommodation
- Five/Six Comfortable Bedrooms
- Home Office - Ideal Space to Work From Home
- Three Bathrooms And A Wet Room & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Three Reception Rooms And Aga Farmhouse Kitchen
- Charming Gardens With Large Veranda, Triple Cart Lodge and Workshop
- Garage/Workshop with 3-phase & Air Compressor plus Four further Outbuildings (Former
Property information from this agent
Fine & Country - Diss & Harleston
3 Navire House Mere Street Diss IP22 4AG
See more properties like this:
Property reference 101587015741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country - Diss & Harleston. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.