- Superb Victorian End of Terrace
- Many Characterful and Original Features
- Four Bedrooms
- Amazing City Centre Location
- Off Road Parking Space
- Redecorated and Re-carpeted Throughout
- Sold With Vacant Possession
- Gas Central Heating
- WATCH THE VIDEO TOUR
The Spires (0.1mi.)
Fountain House School (0.1mi.)
Clannad Education Centre (0.1mi.)
* WATCH THE VIDEO TOUR* A handsome and spacious four-bedroom substantial family home located within a short walk of the city centre and the Arts Centre. The property is on the enviable corner plot with walled frontage and an off-road parking space. There are many original period features retained in this property whilst having been recently redecorated and re carpeted throughout. A wonderful opportunity to enjoy city centre living on a highly sought after road with the unusual bonus of off road parking.
An attractive brick and railing low wall wraps around the front of the property providing a low maintenance frontage with tiled pathway leading to the front door.
A wooden door into the entrance hall with radiator, original decorative archway and cupboard housing the consumer unit. Doors to the sitting room, dining room and third reception room.
Sitting Room - 16' 6'' x 11' 10'' (5.03m x 3.60m)
A beautiful bay window to teh front, radiator and fireplace with painted surround
Dining Room - 11' 10'' x 11' 4'' (3.60m x 3.45m)
Feature fireplace with painted wooden surround, radiator, French doors to the rear of the property letting in lots of light and window to side
Reception Room 3 - 10' 11'' x 10' 3'' (3.32m x 3.12m)
An attractive corner fireplace with wooden surround, window to side and radiator
Kitchen - 10' 3'' x 10' 3'' (3.12m x 3.12m) Max
The current kitchen provides an opportunity to combine with the third reception room to make a lovely kitchen/dinner. Wall and base units single sink, built-in oven, hob and cooker hood. Space and plumbing for washing machine, further appliance space, window to side and radiator
WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, boiler and window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms, spacious linen cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One - 12' 6'' x 11' 10'' (3.81m x 3.60m)
Feature cast iron fire place, windows to front and radiator
Bedroom Two - 11' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.60m x 3.17m)
Cast iron fire place with wooden surround, built in wardrobe, radiator, windows to side and rear
Bedroom Three - 10' 9'' x 10' 3'' (3.27m x 3.12m)
Dual aspect windows to side and rear and radiator
Bedroom Four/Study - 11' 9'' x 5' 8'' (3.58m x 1.73m)
Window to the front, radiator
White suite of panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level WC and wash-hand basin. Part tiled walls and window to side
From the kitchen door opens onto a raised decked area perfect for enjoying a glass of wine at the end of the day absorbing the setting sun. steps lead down to a small garden area and gate opens to the off road parking space. The garden could be made bigger by combining the parking space should one wish.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: