2 bedroom apartment for sale
St Lukes Church, Mayfield Road, N8>
- Unique, two-bedroom, split-level apartment
- Secluded own private terrace
- Set within imposing converted church
- Residential turning close to the green open space of Stationers park
- Well-maintained by the current owner
- Spacious and tastefully decorated rooms throughout
- Bespoke kitchen/reception, family bathroom, storage space
- Walking distance to Crouch End Broadway
- Short bus ride to Finsbury Park Underground station and British Rail
- Weston Park Primary School within walking distance
The property has been well-maintained by the current owner, benefiting from spacious and tastefully decorated rooms throughout. Further comprising bespoke kitchen/reception, family bathroom, storage space and secluded own private terrace.
The property is conveniently positioned within walking distance to Crouch End’s historic Broadway with its array of amenities and is a short bus ride to Finsbury Park Underground station and British Rail with links to the City (Moorgate), West End and beyond.
Property information from this agent
Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End
12 Topsfield Parade Crouch end, London N8 8PR
See more properties like this:
Property reference 10511438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles Estate Agents - Crouch End. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.