- Spacious Four Bedroom detached Family Home
- Refitted kitchen to rear
- Lounge and Seperate Dining Area
- Corner plot position
- Well presented throughout
- Cul-de-sac location
- Potential to extend subject ro PP
- South Facing Rear garden
- No Chain Ahead
- Viewing recommended
Bursledon Junior School(CA) (0.3mi.)
Bursledon Church of England Infant School (0.3mi.)
Hightown Primary School (1.0mi.)
* Internal viewing possible * Chambers are delighted to be selling this deceptively spacious four bedroom detached family home set in the popular location of Bursledon. The accommodation consists of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, lounge to front, dining area overlooking the rear garden adjacent to the kitchen, four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the rear garden enjoys a favourable SOUTH facing aspect and is set in an unusually large plot with space to the side to provide a double storey extension or tandem garage. (STPP). This property is within walking distance to the ever popular schools and the village amenities. It is also a great location for the commuter with the M27 nearby and Bursledon train station being within walking distance. An additional benefit is this property has NO CHAIN AHEAD. Viewings are strongly advised to avoid missing out by calling our Burlsedon office on[use Contact Agent Button].
UPVC double glazed front door, ceramic tiled floor, UPVC double glazed windwo to front elevation, open access to:
Stairs to first floor landing, access to lounge and to:
Fitted with a white suite comprising of low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, half tiled walls.
Lounge - 15' 1'' x 14' 1'' (4.61m x 4.29m)
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, smooth skimmed coved ceiling, open access to:
Dining Area - 11' 9'' x 8' 10'' (3.57m x 2.7m)
Sliding double glazed patio doors to garden, access to understairs storage cupboard, radiator, door to:
Kitchen - 12' 1'' x 7' 9'' (3.68m x 2.36m)
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, fitted with a range of wall and base cupboard/drawer units with laminated work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Integrated four burner gas hob with oven under and cooker hood over, spaces for washing machine, dishwasher and upright fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, access to airing cupboard housing hot water tank. doors to all four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom - 13' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.97m x 3.18m)
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 10' 5'' x 8' 8'' (3.18m x 2.65m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 8' 8'' x 6' 3'' (2.65m x 1.91m)
UPVC double glazed window rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Four - 9' 10'' max inc bulk x 6' 3'' (3.0m x 1.91m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear front elevation, wardrobe, radiator
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, fitted with a white suite comprising of panel bath with victorian style mixer taps and separate shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, inset spotlights to ceiling.
Area laid to lawn with a varierty of shrubs and pathway to front porch,.
Area immediatley behind house laid to patio, main area laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds, fully fence enclosed. There are timber vehicular gates to the side measuring 4m wide and further pedestrian access gate to the other side. This garden has a favourable South facing aspect and offers a good degree of privacy.
Driveway Parking - 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
A long driveway situated at the side of the property with double vehicular gates giving access intoto the rear garden. This area is 13ft wide and is in an ideal area for an extension or the erection of a garage.
See more properties like this: