- 2 Bedrooms
- Open plan dining area and sitting room
- Laundry room
- Part furnished
- Use of tennis court by agreement
- Pets considered
Skippers Hill Manor Preparatory School (0.9mi.)
Five Ashes CofE Primary School (1.3mi.)
Jarvis Brook Primary School (1.8mi.)
- Available now
- Long term let
Stunning setting, in the heart of the Wealden Countryside.
Generously proportioned top floor 2 bedroom semi furnished apartment set within this private 50 acre country estate with outstanding views and gardens. All bills included in the rent apart from the Council tax. Pets allowed.
The apartment offers a large sitting & dining room with vaulted ceiling and newly fitted kitchen with dishwasher and fridge, two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over the bath. There is a laundry room in the stables below for tenants use. To the front of the apartments is a shared,
covered veranda enjoying the views over the courtyard and land with table and chairs to enjoy your morning coffee or evening glass.
Ideal retreat from your busy life style with the use of tennis court and grounds.
You will also have access to the picnic area, woodland lake and part of the formal gardens on the estate.
Parking for one car is located in the courtyard and further vehicles with permission on another secure car park on the grounds.
This could be an amazing property to enjoy as a weekend retreat for busy professionals working in London with services by rail from Crowboroough, Wadhurst or Tunbridge Wells, or perfect home for professionals wanting a country lifestyle.
Available from 4th February 2021.
RELEVANT LETTING FEES AND TENANT PROTECTION INFORMATION
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments
Pre-Tenancy Fees (Payable to Jackson-Stops)
- Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent
- Security Deposit: 5 or 6 weeks’ rent
During The Tenancy (Payable to Jackson-Stops)
- Variation of Contract: Payment of £50 (inc.VAT) if you want change the tenancy agreement
- Unpaid Rent: Payment of interest for the later payment of rent as a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base rate
- Lost Key(s) or other security devises: Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
- Change of Sharer: Payment of £50 (inc.VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable cost incurred if higher.
- Early Termination: Liable to the Landlord for the costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Utilities (gas, electricity, other fuel, water, private drainage, sewerage); Communications (telephone and broadband); Installation of cable/satellite; Subscription to cable/satellite supplier; Television licence; Council Tax.
Other Permitted Payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Jackson-Stops is a member of ARLA Propertymark, which is a client protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. Jackson-Stops use the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) to protect tenant deposits.
The apartment, one of two, sits to west of the house in an attractive timber framed building with offers a large sitting & dining room with vaulted ceiling and newly fitted kitchen with dishwasher and fridge, two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with shower over the bath. There is a laundry room in the stables below for tenants use. To the front of the apartments is a shared, covered veranda enjoying the views over the courtyard and land.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: