- Stylish and modern 2 double bedroom duplex maisonette in Llanishen
- 2 excellent size double bedrooms and bath/shower room to 1st floor
- Contemporary loft-style open plan kitchen/living/dining area to 2nd floor
- Beautifully presented and very-well maintained throughout
- Large shared garden to front + private and enclosed garden to rear
- Single driveway parking to front + private entrance doorway
- Share of Freehold with approx. 989 years remaining - no service charge or ground rent
- Ideally located for all local amenities and City centre links
- First class school catchments for primary and secondary schooling
- IDEAL 1ST TIME BUY OR DOWN-SIZE OPPORTUNITY
Tenure: Share of Freehold
*OFFERS OVER £175,000 - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED AND SPACIOUS 2 DOUBLE BED DUPLEX MAISONETTE IN LLANISHEN* Edwards and Co are delighted to offer for sale this ideally located home. The property offers 2 storey accommodation (1st and 2nd floor), gardens and driveway parking. MUST BE VIEWED.
Shared garden with the ground floor maisonette, low brick built wall and trellis, laid to lawn.
Driveway and entrance
Off Whitebarn Road, single car parking, Cotswold stone chipping's, paved pathway leading to PVC front door, giving access to entrance hallway.
Painted ceiling and walls, 2 pendant light fittings, grey tiled floor, staircase up to first floor.
First floor landing
Doors to all first floor rooms, painted ceiling and walls, pendant light fitting, radiator, hallway leading to second floor.
Painted ceiling and walls, light pendant, radiator, PVC window, carpet.
Painted ceiling and walls, single light pendant, radiator, built in cupboard housing Halstead central heating boiler, carpet, PVC window.
Modern white four piece suite comprising bath with chrome taps, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low level wc, shower cubicle with shower, painted and part tiled walls, PVC window, tiled floor.
Staircase to second floor
Wood effect floor, painted ceiling and walls, smoke detector, single light pendant, wall light.
PVC double glazed window, painted vaulted ceiling and painted walls, dormer to front and rear, carpet, open to kitchen.
Ceiling spot lights, modern style kitchen units comprising range of drawer and base units, work top with inset inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Beko electric hob with oven beneath and cooker hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash back, space for fridge/freezer, Travertine tiled floor.
Private rear garden with panelled fencing, laid to lawn.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: