- First Floor Retirement Flat
- Over 55 Years Only
- Well Presented Accommodation
- 2 Bedrooms
- Residents Parking
- Popular Development
- Close to Many Amenities
- 70% Shared Ownership
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Recommended
Benedict Biscop Church of England Academy (0.4mi.)
Portland Academy (0.4mi.)
Farringdon Community Academy (0.5mi.)
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE - BOOK YOURS NOW!! A spacious first floor retirement flat, for the over 55s, available for sale on a 70% shared ownership basis with the remaining 30% retained by Home Group. Internally the accommodation is accessed via its own private entrance with a staircase leading up to the first floor. There is a lounge, breakfasting kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. This pleasant development is ideally placed for local amenities, shops and transport links, including major road connections. Benefits of the property include double glazing, gas central heating to radiators, communal courtyard and residents parking facilities. Available with no upper chain involved, viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor - Access via double glazed entrance door
Private Entrance - Staircase leading up to first floor.
Hallway - Central heating radiator and built in cupboard.
Lounge - 3.25 x 3.75 not including recess (10'7" x 12'3" no - Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen - 3.26 x 3.18 (10'8" x 10'5") - Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, central heating radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler, double glazed window and space for the inclusion of white goods.
Bedroom 1 - 3.78 x 3.13 (12'4" x 10'3") - Double glazed window to rear and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.14 x 2.16 (10'3" x 7'1") - Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and built in cupboard.
Bathroom - Low level WC, pedestal washbasin, panel bath and step in shower cubicle with electric shower, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Outside - Residents parking facilities and communal courtyard area.
Tenure Leasehold - We are advised by the Vendors that the property is Leasehold. Any prospective purchaser should clarify this with their Solicitor prior to exchange of Contracts.
Important Notice Part 1 - Items described in these particulars are included in the sale, all other items are specifically excluded. We are unable to verify they are in working order and fit for purpose. The Purchaser is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Please note that in the event the purchaser uses the services of Peter Heron Conveyancing in the purchase of their home, Peter Heron Ltd will be paid a completion commission of £179.00 by Movewithus Ltd. Measurements and floor plans shown in these particulars are approximate and as room guides only. They must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
Peter Heron Ltd for themselves and for the vendors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:-
The particulars are set out for general guidance only for the intending Purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is anything of particular importance which you feel may influence your decision to purchase, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so particularly, if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Important Notice Part 2 - All descriptions, dimensions, references to conditions and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, however any intending purchasers should not rely on them that statements are representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Independent property size verification is recommended.
Lease details, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts. No person in the employment of Peter Heron Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract on behalf of Peter Heron Ltd, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor. The copyright of all details and photographs remain exclusive to Peter Heron Ltd.
Fawcett Street Viewings - To arrange an appointment to view this property please contact our Fawcett Street branch on[use Contact Agent Button] or book viewing online at peterheron.co.uk
Opening Times - Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 9.00am - 12noon
Ombudsman - Peter Heron Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman and subscribe to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: