3 bedroom detached house for sale
Wickham Close, Haywards Heath>
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Detached character home in prime location
- Quiet cul-de-sac within 10 mins walk of railway station
- Double aspect lounge/dining room with open fireplace - Office/study/occasional 4th bedroom
- Kitchen, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- 3 double sized 1st floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private driveway parking area - 37' x 37' West facing rear garden
- Potential for an extension if required STPP - Walking distance of Harlands & Blackthorns primary schools
- Close to glorious countryside linking with Golf Course
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: E
A 3/4 double bedroom detached 1950's character house with a sunny west facing rear garden in this quiet cul-de-sac within a 10 minute walk of the railway station. The present owners have been in residence for about 6 years and have cared well for the property and carried out several improvements including the replacement of the boiler and have converted the garage to make way for a study/bedroom 4 and a utility room.
Several of these houses in the road have carried out various extensions and this has plenty of potential to extend to the front, side or rear STPP.
Outside there is driveway parking, a front garden and a sunny west facing rear garden which is fully enclosed by hedging and fencing.
Property information from this agent
Mansell McTaggart - Haywards Heath
7 Muster Green Haywards Heath RH16 4AP
See more properties like this:
Property reference 9421078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart - Haywards Heath. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.