- No upward chain
- A stunning bay fronted period home
- Beautifully quirky characterful interior
- Three generous double bedrooms
- Lovely private and mature rear gardens
- Walking distance of the town centre
- Delightful breakfast room with box bay
- Zone 1 permit only parking
- EPC Rating D
Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School, Loughborough (0.1mi.)
Loughborough Church of England Primary School (0.2mi.)
RNIB Charity trading as RNIB College Loughborough (0.2mi.)
* VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE * A remarkable and spacious period townhouse constructed in 1914 with a beautifully quirky and characterful interior. The property, offered to the market with no upward chain, benefits from many period characteristics such as high ceilings, original tiled flooring, and a double height bay window. The layout encompasses a beautiful living and dining room, breakfast room with box bay to side, fitted kitchen, three generous double bedrooms, and a contemporary bathroom.
Our Loughborough telephone line is currently down, please contact our Shepshed office on[use Contact Agent Button].
General Description - Alexanders of Loughborough offer to the market with no upward chain this superb period home constructed in 1914 as one of four on the sought after York Road in Loughborough. The street affords 'Zone 1' permit only parking and there is ample space for all of the residents on the road. The property is beautifully presented having had a comprehensive refurbishment and modernisation around 5 years ago, and offers the right buyer a chance to buy a remarkable period home within walking distance of the town centre and all of its amenities.
The property is gas centrally heated and uPVC double glazed throughout, with living accommodation is laid across two floors extending to circa 1305 sq ft. Expect to find features such as high ceilings, original tiled flooring, plaster work, picture railing and a beautiful double height bay window, alongside a contemporary bathroom and kitchen, and a beautiful interior finish. In brief the living accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, superb front to back living and dining room with bay to front, fireplace and direct garden access to the rear, breakfast/snug room with box bay to the side, and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs are three generous double bedrooms all accessed from a spacious gallery landing. There is a w.c, and a contemporary bathroom.
The property is set behind a low level wall with gate and path to the front porch. To the rear are private gardens with a beautiful original diving wall. The gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a seating terrace, shed, and mature borders to either side.
Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent, Alexanders of Loughborough[use Contact Agent Button]. Virtual viewing available.
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall -
Living And Dining Room - 8.43m into bay x 3.78m (27'8 into bay x 12'5) -
Breakfast Room/Snug - 3.66m x 3.40m into bay (12' x 11'2 into bay) -
Kitchen - 4.19m x 2.79m (13'9 x 9'2) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 4.80m x 4.57m into bay (15'9 x 15' into bay) -
Bedroom Two - 4.27m x 2.79m (14' x 9'2) -
Bedroom Three - 3.78m x 2.90m (12'5 x 9'6) -
Bathroom - 1.96m x 1.83m (6'5 x 6') -
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Charnwood Borough Council, Southfields, Loughborough, Leics, LE11 2TU ([use Contact Agent Button]). Council Tax Band D.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: