- Well presented 1st floor apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen Through to Lounge
- Family Bathroom
- Two Juliet Balconies
- Communal Garden and Bike store areas
- Allocated Parking
- Short Distance to City Centre and Retail Parks
- Ideal first time buy or buy tolet
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
Hafod Primary School (0.3mi.)
Pentrehafod School (0.4mi.)
St Joseph's Cathedral Primary School (0.4mi.)
* VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE * A well presented 1st floor 2 bedroom apartment which is under 3 years old located within a popular new development which runs along side the Rive Tawe. The well appointed accommodation includes; entrance hallway, Modern kitchen with some integrated appliances through to spacious lounge area with Juliet style balcony, two good sized bedrooms, master with further Juliet style balcony an family bathroom. Externally there is allocated parking space and communal garden area and bike store. The property is a short walk away from Swansea City Centre and train station as well as being close to retail parks, supermarkets and Swansea University Fabian Way campus. The property presents itself as an ideal first time buy to buy to let investment.
Composite door to communal hallway, intercom system and radiator.
Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 3.06m or 12' 4' x 10' 0')
Double glazed sliding patio doors to Juliet style balcony, nicely decorated with full length stylish fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 2.68m or 10' 6' x 8' 10')
Nicely decorated room which includes double glazed window to rear overlooking communal gardens and radiator.
Bathroom (2.83m x 1.92m or 9' 3' x 6' 4')
Bright and well presented bathroom which includes frosted double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower plumbed in over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splash backs, tile effect vinyl flooring, radiator, extractor fan and a handy built in storage cupboard.
Lounge (4.45m x 3.96m or 14' 7' x 13' 0')
This area has been tastefully finished and includes large sliding double glazed patio doors to Juliet style balcony, radiator, space for dining, further double glazed window to side and radiator, through to;
Kitchen (3.02m x 2.96m or 9' 11' x 9' 9')
Spacious kitchen area which includes; double glazed window to rear, range of modern base and wall units with integrated washer dryer and stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer, cupboard housing gas combi central heating boiler and wood effect vinyl flooring.
To the side of the development is a communal car park with allocated parking for one vehicle.
To the rear of the development is a communal garden laid to lawn with communal bike storage.
See more properties like this: