- GUIDE PRICE £220,000 TO £230,000
- STUNNING SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- MODERN INTERIOR WHILE RETAINING ORIGINAL FEATURES. EPC=D
- THREE BEDROOMS, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS AND CONSERVATORY
- FANTASTIC SIZE REAR GARDEN AND USEFUL CELLAR
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
West Nottinghamshire College (0.2mi.)
High Oakham Primary School (0.6mi.)
Berry Hill Primary School (0.9mi.)
* GUIDE PRICE £220,000 TO £230,000 * A stunning home. We were immediately impressed on entry to this superbly presented Semi Detached Home which offers a spacious and modern interior throughout while retaining many original features including oak doors and high skirting boards. Offering an entrance hall which in turn leads to a modern lounge with open fire, a separate dining room provides a fantastic space to entertain and leads nicely into a uPVC double glazed conservatory which provides a fantastic space to relax and enjoys views to the superb size rear garden. There is also a modern fitted kitchen and a cellar which is very useful for storage and subject to relevant permissions has potential to create further living space should you require. The first floor offers THREE BEDROOMS with the master benefiting from a comprehensive walk in wardrobe with plenty of hanging and shelving space and there is also a modern bathroom suite. As before mentioned the property has a beautiful rear garden which is an advantage to any buyer and off road parking to the front providing parking comfortably for two cars.
Lichfield Avenue is located in a very sought after cul-de-sac close to superb road links towards the M1 motorway and A60 into Nottingham and Mansfield. An early viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate the high standard that this property is presented to.
How To Find The Property - Take the A60 Nottingham Road out of Mansfield continuing through the lights by High Oakham School to the brow of the hill to the traffic lights by West Nottingham College, continue straight ahead at the lights then take an immediate left turn into Lichfield Avenue where the property is located on the right hand side clearly marked by one of our signboards.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - Accessed via a lead glass door. The welcoming and well presented entrance hall has a feature staircase which rises to the first floor with cellar beneath, there is laminate floor covering which continues into the lounge, a central heating radiator and power points.
Lounge - 3.99m to the bay x 3.53m maximum (13'1" to the bay - A beautifully presented modern lounge full of contemporary and original features including an open Victorian style fire centrepiece with tiled hearth, there are deep skirting boards, feature cornice to the ceiling, a modern central heating radiator, laminate flooring and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Open Fire -
Dining Room - 4.06m maximum x 3.45m (13'4" maximum x 11'4") - Another fantastic size reception room having laminate floor covering and fitted storage units, there is a central heating radiator, deep skirting boards, coving to the ceiling and a uPVC door leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory - 3.18m x 3.28m (10'5" x 10'9") - The conservatory is a superb addition to the property leading from the dining room, there is continuation laminate floor covering, uPVC double glazed windows which provide views and access to the spacious garden, central heating radiator, power point and ceiling light with fan.
Conservatory Second Picture -
Kitchen - 4.42m x 2.03m (14'6" x 6'8") - A modern fitted galley style kitchen offering wall and base units with a work surface over housing two counter sunk sinks with a mixer tap, a five ring gas hob with extractor above and electric oven beneath, there are complimentary tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring, space and plumbing for a washing machine and free standing stacker fridge freezer, a central heating radiator, a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation provides views to the garden and plenty of natural light and there is also a door to the side giving access.
Cellar - Two rooms providing a fantastic amount of storage space with lighting, there is a central heating radiator and subject to relevant permissions potential to convert further to create further usable living space.
First Floor -
Bedroom No. 1 - 4.19m maximum x 3.40m maximum (13'9" maximum x 11' - A fantastic size double bedroom having a uPVC double glazed window to the rear providing elevated views to the garden, there is a central heating radiator and deep feature skirting boards, the added benefit to this room is there are fitted walk in wardrobes with laminate floor covering, plenty of hanging rail and shelved storage which is a huge advantage to any buyer.
Bedroom No. 1 Second Picture -
Bedroom No. 2 - 3.53m x 3.48m (11'7" x 11'5") - Another good sized double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation providing the room with plenty of natural light, there is laminate flooring, feature deep skirting boards, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom No. 3 - 2.08m x 1.91m (6'10" x 6'3") - The third bedroom has feature stained wood floorboards, a uPVC double glazed window to the front providing the room with plenty of light, a central heating radiator and power points.
Landing - Stairs leading down to the ground floor, there is loft access and feature oak doors providing access to all of the upstairs accommodation.
Bathroom - A stylish three piece suite comprising briefly of a low flush w.c., a pedestal sink and panelled bath with a mains fed shower over, there is part tiling to the walls and fully tiled floor, a uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, a central heating radiator and towel rail.
Gardens Front - To the front there is a paved driveway providing parking for two cars and a path leading to the front entrance door, the paving continues to the side of the property which in turn gives access via a gate to the rear garden, there is an outside tap and a brick built shed which has power, lighting and storage beneath.
Gardens Rear - The garden is a particular feature to the property as it is a fantastic size ideal for entertaining or for children to play, currently landscaped to include a raised patio area with external power sockets, steps then lead down to an area which would be ideally utilised as a patio/entertaining space which in turn then leads to a fantastic lawn with fenced boundaries and there is also gated access leading round to the front.
Gardens Rear Second Picture -
Gardens Rear Third Picture -
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: