- Tenure: Leasehold
- 2 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Shower Room
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Allocated Car Parking
- Secure Intercom Entry System
Lindsworth School (0.2mi.)
Bells Farm Primary School (0.3mi.)
The Oaks Primary School (0.3mi.)
VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS LOVELY TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT situated on the First/Top Floor of this locally renowned Grade ll Listed Building in this highly sought location. This property comprises of an Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area, Shower Room, Two Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room, Secure Intercom Entry System and Private Courtyard. EP Rating C.
Monyhulll Hall is a Grade ll Listed Building situated within in Kings Norton, Birmingham, which dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ‘village character’ particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer’s market and the renowned ‘Mop Fair’ takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph’s and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls’ and Boys’ School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 2 of the M42 which gives easy access to the M5, M40 and M6.
how to get there: Enter into Sat Nav B30 3AL
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/ Google Maps Street View.
* A VERY WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR/TOP FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES AND PRIVATE COURTYARD.
* LIVING AREA HAVING DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS WITH LOVLEY VIEWS OVER PARKLAND AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* THE KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINET, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND A HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER WITH HOB, WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* TWO BEDROOMS WITH DOUBLE GLAZED SASH WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. MASTER BEDROOM BENEFITS FROM AN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM.
* SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING A CLOSE COUPLED W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED MAINS SHOWER.
* COMMUNAL AREAS WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES
* EXTENSIVE COMMUNAL GROUNDS WITH SECURE PRIVATE COURTYARD.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Leasehold.
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
5.61m max x 4.75m
Shower Room 2m x 1.52m (6' 7" x 5' 0")
4.42m max x 3.96m
Ensuite Shower Room 2.18m x 1.5m (7' 2" x 4' 11")
Bedroom Two 3.1m x 2.74m (10' 2" x 9' 0")
See more properties like this: