3 bedroom character property for sale
The Cromwell Wing, Thurland Castle, Tunstall, LA6 2QR>
- Truly impressive - one of the principal residences
- Within this outstanding Grade II* Listed moated castle in the heart of the scenic Lune Valley
- Unrivalled grandeur, security and seclusion in an accessible and scenically beautiful location
- Two principal rooms, majestic in their proportions
- Three en suite bedrooms
- Terrific views over stunning, well maintained communal grounds to open countryside with imposing Ingleborough in the distance
- Exclusive use of a seating terrace
- A double garage and private parking in the main forecourt
- All set within 10 acres with a hardcourt tennis court and moat side walk
- Approached by a fabulous tree-lined gated driveway
Truly impressive - one of the principal residences within this outstanding Grade II* Listed moated castle in the heart of the scenic Lune Valley.
Are you ready for a slice of country living, castle style? Three en suite bedrooms and two principal rooms are majestic in their proportions with impressive period features and terrific views over stunning, well maintained communal grounds to open countryside with imposing Ingleborough in the distance. Exclusive use of a seating terrace, a double garage and private parking in the main forecourt. Approached by a fabulous tree-lined gated driveway and all set within 10 acres with a hardcourt tennis court and moat side walk.
Unrivalled grandeur, security and seclusion in an accessible and scenically beautiful location.
Property information from this agent
Davis & Bowring - Lancashire
Lane House, Kendal Road Kirkby Lonsdale, Lancashire LA6 2HH
See more properties like this:
Property reference 29850752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis & Bowring - Lancashire. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.