1 bedroom in a house share to rent
FREE TRAM PASS*£140pppw inclusive of bills* Major Oak, Queens Road East, Beeston, Nottingham>
- Available now
- Deposit: £250
- Brand new development
- En-suite double bedrooms
- Open plan communal area
- Inclusive bills
- Short commute to University of Nottingham
- Parking available (subject to availability)
- Brand new fixtures and fittings
A brand new duplex apartment with 6 en-suite bedrooms is unparalleled in the student accommodation sector, with a superior finish and neutral dcor throughout.
This duplex apartment comprises of:
- A high specification and fitted kitchen-diner with a range of modern appliances which is inclusive of a fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, microwave and a much needed seating area of a separate kitchen bar and dining table
- A Living area/reception area that sits flush with the open plan kitchen-diner, furnished with contemporary sofas, coffee table and a large wall mounted Television
- To the ground floor of this apartment there are 2 Double bedrooms, all furnished with full sized double beds, a wall mounted television, desk, chair, wardrobe, chest of drawers and en-suite shower rooms. There are a further 4 bedrooms to the second floor, all featuring the same high quality furnishings.
All of this is situated on the junction of Queens Road and University Boulevard, which over looks the university playing fields, is two minute walk from University of Nottingham campus, a stones throw away from the tram stop that connect Beeston to Nottingham City Centre and lastly, a prime location for all students attending Trent universities and UoN.
Brand new for 2020/21 academic year, 4 en-suite double bedroom shared house with open plan communal area inclusive of gas, electric, water and wifi.
Each Bedroom Consists Of; -
3/4 Bed -
Bedside Cabinet -
Chest Of Drawers -
Study Desk & Chair -
Wall Amounted Tv -
Full En-Suite With Shower Cubicle -
. - As part of an 8 bedroom house the bright and modern open plan kitchen comprises of built-in electric oven, induction hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The lounge comes equipped with sofas and wall mounted TV.
Limited parking spaces are available on a first come first serve basis at £50pcm.
Property information from this agent
Top365 Property Lettings and Management - Nottingham
76 Derby Road Nottingham NG1 5FD
See more properties like this:
Property reference 29835058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. OnTheMarket.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and OnTheMarket.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Top365 Property Lettings and Management - Nottingham. Please contact the property advertiser directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Call rate information
Calls to 0843 numbers will be charged at 4p/min from BT landlines. Calls from other networks may vary, and calls from mobiles and outside the UK will be higher. Calls to local numbers beginning with 01, 02 and 03 numbers will incur standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles.
*UKCreditRatings offer a 14-day trial to their credit report service. If you choose not to cancel within the trial period, you will incur the monthly subscription of £19.95 until you cancel the account.