Park Royal Underground (0.5mi.)
Hanger Lane Underground (0.5mi.)
Stonebridge Park Underground (0.7mi.)
West Twyford Primary School (0.1mi.)
Advance Education (0.3mi.)
Lyon Park Primary School (0.7mi.)
Abbeyfields Close, Park Royal, NW10 7EF
Oaktree (West London) Limited is pleased to offer this three bedroom two-storey semi-detached house in the popular Abbeyfields area.
The property consists of a large reception room, separate kitchen, three good size double bedrooms one of which with an ensuite shower room, family bathrooms, frint and rear garden, garage and forecourt parking up to 3 cars. Gas Central Heating.
Fully double glazed windows.
The nearest station is Hanger Lane which offers links to and from the city centre, while the motorist can gain easy access to the A406.
- Entrance Hall: Wooden floor.
- Cloakroom: Vinyl floor. Wash hand basin, Low level w.c. Window to side.
- Living room: 6.33m x 4.05m (20’9 x 13’4) Wooden floorings. Double aspects. Radiator, ceiling lights.
- Kitchen: 3.58m x 2.55m (11’9 x 8’5) Vinyl floorings, partly tiled wall, radiator. Ceiling light. Fitted electric oven, gas hob & hood. Range of wall and base units. Stainless steel 1-1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps. Plumbing for washing and dish washer. Space for fridge freezer. Gas central heat boiler. Storage cupboard. Door to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing: Carpetted floorings.
- Bedroom 1: (Rear) 4.2m x 2.77m (13’9 x 9’1) Carpeted floorings, radiator, ceiling light. Fitted wardrobe with dressing table / mirror & light.
- En-suite shower: Vinyl floorings. Wash hand basin,radiator. Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower.
- Bedroom 2: (Front) 4.11m x 3.33m (13’5 x 10’11) Carpeted floorings, radiator, ceiling light.
- Bedroom 3: (Front) 3.39m x 2.60m (11’2 x 8’7) Carpeted floorings, radiator, ceiling light. Storage cupboard.
- Bathroom: 2.39m x 1.69m (7’10 x 5’7). Tiled floorings. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Panelled bath, pedestal hand basin, low level wc.
- Front garden.
- Rear Garden: About 25’ long. Door to rear access. Mainly laid to lawn.
Garage and Parking:
- Garage: Garage on side of Property. Forecourt parking for 2-3 cars.
- Tenure: Freehold.
- Council: London Borough of Ealing.
- The property is currently let to a family at £1,700 pcm. If vacant possession is required, notice has to be served to the Tenants after exchange of contracts.
- There are restriction from the managig agent on the work that can be done to the property (feel free to enquire with us).
Within walking distance to Hanger Lane (Central Line) & Park Royal (Piccadilly Line) underground stations.
See more properties like this: