- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED UNIQUE DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- THREE SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE AND VERY STYLISH KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- TWO EN-SUITS & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- VAULTED CEILING IN THE ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- JUST A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO THE A55 & MOLD
Argoed High School (0.6mi.)
Elfed High School (0.7mi.)
Buckley Southdown C.P. (0.8mi.)
Looking for a unique family home, this detached 4 bed has real character and very versatile accommodation, beautiful fitted kitchen / breakfast room, 3 reception rooms, stylish entrance hall, 2 en-suites, wooden floors, private garden with brick pizza oventhis is an outstanding NewHome4U Exclusive
FREE & OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE call LoveMortgages.co.uk on[use Contact Agent Button] its definitely worth 5 minutes of your life, just see if they can beat your original quote, you have nothing to lose but could save so much ??
* Have you got a place to sell? Talk to New Home 4U, which is an Award Winning Estate Agent for Exceptional Sales for the past 2 years that puts us in the TOP 3% of Estate Agents in the UK, backed by ( ... ) and The Property Academy *
Do you like the photos, then maybe you would like to view this home? One of the best things about New Home 4U is, we OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office just so that you can view, like no other estate agent in Flintshire.
Just off the main road in Alltami and elevated too, its far enough back to completely deaden any potential traffic noise, we find this fairy tale home. A heady mix of wooden floors, heavy oak beams and raw brickwork conceal what is a deceptively, a practical layout for accommodating a large family in the lap of luxury and, all this is within a few moments drive of the centre of Mold or the A55, and thus taking care of your day to day needs with the minimum of inconvenience. Sounds too good to be true.well miracles can happen.
A short drive climbs up to the square turning area where a detached double garage faces the front elevation of this splendid home. Central to this elevation and up a set of stone steps is a large porch protecting the front door. This is a wonderful construction being largely of aged and massive wooden beams beneath what looks to be a wooden shingle roof.
Opening the solid wood front door reveals something really memorable. We enter a square hall with a solid slate floor and a wooden central staircase rising up right in front of us, allowing access past it on either side. My first thought was to imagine a bride making her grand entrance on the big day to gasps of admiration from the assembled masses, but after a while when writing for this job, imagination blossoms. My fantasies notwithstanding, it remains a very impressive entrance hall and for all the right reasons.
Doors radiate out from this space, the first on the right being the entrance to what is currently an office. Overlooking the front of the home it provides a tranquil working environment for anyone beavering away at home, either by choice or having been locked down. It could serve a multitude of purposes but as youll find out as we go along, there are a few more rooms to go.
Opposite here there is a mirror image to the other side of the hall, this time being a small sitting room. Equally it could see service as a library, games room, music room, downstairs bedroom or, somewhere quiet to simply hide yourself away! This is just an example of the homes flexibility that I alluded to earlier.
Another door to the far side of the staircase reveals the downstairs cloakroom. This is a very comfortable size, there being nothing worse that struggling to turn around in here and offers a pedestal hand basin, lavatory and sufficient space for the hanging of various items of outdoor clothing.
At the rear of the hall is the door into the kitchen, and what a kitchen it is. Floored in a continuation of the slate floor from the hall it is a large square space lined with modern fittings and eye catching touches. For example, the microwave is an integrated unit as, perhaps more importantly, are the wine storage racks The units on one wall are built in the style of a traditional Welsh dresser providing storage space, yet with character and where the room is divided by another arm of units, we find a traditional Belfast sink set into the attractive wooden work top. The fridge is a massive American style model (may not be included in the final sale), while opposite here is a double fronted dual fuel range cooker, equipped with twin electric ovens beneath a gas powered hob.
A door at the rear of the kitchen opens into the large utility room, a space for all the laundry machinery, a large deep freeze and more enough storage to face a prolonged siege in comfort.
Beyond the work top housing the Belfast sink we come to the dining room. This delightful space has a rounded end featuring windows to three sides, one of which comprises a fully glazed French door opening into the adjacent conservatory. There is more than enough room here to house a family sized table to feed the many hungry mouths that such a home is sure to attract.
The conservatory has an attractive stone slab floor and offers views across the enclosed and private garden. This features a patio seating area giving way to a lawn dotted with various raised beds for vegetable cultivation You really do get a taste of the Good Life here, in fact come to think of it, the only thing missing is Felicity Kendall..Im just showing my age now! The crowning glory of the garden for many will be the lovely brick built pizza oven, making every BBQ that bit more
special..so if you cant create your own fresh pizza base, you may have to call upon the services of Geno DAcampo!
Connecting the conservatory back to the hall, lies the lounge. With its solid wood floor, raw brick fireplace and massive oak mantle above the certificated multi-fuel log burner, this is a room reminiscent of a scene from Game of Thrones, given a modern twist. It is luxurious but in an understated way because when luxury is this obvious, there is no need to shout about it.
The luxury continues upstairs in the bedrooms which radiate off the central landing. Each room has its own character and appeal but the master rewrites the rule book. This is a huge room with two large windows overlooking the garden to ensure plenty of light and its own en-suite bathroom. In here there are a pedestal hand basin, lavatory and a corner mounted shower cubicle with a shower that draws its hot water directly from the combi boiler. Beyond the en-suite another door reveals a walk-in clothes cupboard, the dimensions of which would justify calling it a dressing room.
This is not the only room with its own facilities, as a further en-suite can be found in the other garden facing bedroom. The remaining two bedrooms also offer copious amounts of storage thanks to their fitted wardrobes.
And finally on this floor, is the family bathroom. This ceramic floored room offers all you could require being spacious, attractive and with a suite comprising a pedestal hand basin, lavatory, centre fill bath and a separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
Front Of Home: -
Entrance Hallway: -
Snug / Sitting Room: - 3.00 x 2.91 (9'10" x 9'6") -
Lounge: - 5.80 x 3.96 (19'0" x 12'11") -
Conservatory: - 3.04 x 4.07 (9'11" x 13'4") -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: - 7.49 x 4.77 (max) (24'6" x 15'7" (max)) -
Utility Room: - 3.20 x 3.43 (max) (10'5" x 11'3" (max)) -
Study / Office: - 3.01 x 3.07 (9'10" x 10'0") -
Main Bedroom: - 5.49 x 3.90 (max) (18'0" x 12'9" (max)) -
Walk In Wardrobe: -
Bedroom Two: - 3.54 x 3.24 (11'7" x 10'7") -
En-Suite Two) -
Bedroom Three: - 4.00 x 2.91 (13'1" x 9'6") -
Bedroom Four: - 2.75 x 2.93 (9'0" x 9'7") -
Family Bathroom: - 3.75 x 2.05 (12'3" x 6'8") -
Outside Of Home: -
Double Garage: -
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G
GAS BILLS (CALOR): £700 pa (approx)
Coal: £120 pa (approx) Logs: £200 pa (approx)
Kingspan Bio Disc maintenance contract including all spares and break down cover (Septic Tank) £400 pa
*PLEASE NOTE* Photos are taken with a WIDE ANGLE CAMERA so PLEASE LOOK at the 3D & 2D floor plans for approximate room sizes as we dont want you turning up at the home and being disappointed, courtesy of planstosell.co.uk:
All in all this is a highly unique and characterful home; something really outstanding in these days of off the peg builders and will earn you endless bragging rights in the pub.yes, well be allowed back in them by the time you buy this home ?? Because whoever you speak to, their home will be nothing like yours, however much they may wish it were. If style and individuality are at all important to you but you are unwilling to compromise on comfort and practicality, you may have just found your next home.
Now, unlike the other estate agents, we actually OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK and are physically in the office, so that you can view this home when you want but please respect the owners wishes, as they would yours and call us as we accompany every viewing [use Contact Agent Button]
Remember to check out our genuine 5 * STAR GOOGLE REVIEWS that have been added by real people like yourself If you like us, invite us round to value your home, it wont cost you a penny and we have over 30 years experience in the industry to get you the best and most realistic price for your home so we can tell you exactly what your home is worth today!
FFREE & OPEN 7 DAYS a WEEK INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE call LoveMortgages.co.uk on[use Contact Agent Button] its definitely worth 5 minutes of your life, just see if they can beat your original quote, you have nothing to lose but could save so much ??
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING YOUR PROPERTY TRY NewHome4U WHY??
1. WE GIVE YOU PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS that means nice clean crisp shots of your home.
2. WE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE OFFICE 7 DAYS A WEEK (like no other estate agent)
3. HIGHEST GOOGLE RATED AGENT IN MOLD (& SURROUNDING AREAS)
4. PREMIUM LISTINGS ON ( ... ) @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
5. FEATURED PROPERTY @ NO EXTRA CHARGE
6. FRIENDLIEST STAFF SO POP IN FOR A CUPPA AND SEE
7. ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE ONLY COST YOU £45!!!
(if these arent reasons enough to sell with NewHome4U, then youre right, there are other agents out there who I think may be better for you ?? )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact NewHome4U Ltd and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967: THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER NEWHOME4U Ltd NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY!
UNAUTHORISED COPY OF THESE SALES PARTICULARS OR PHOTOGRAPHS WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION PLEASE ASK NEWHOME4U LTD FOR PERMISSION AS WE OWN THE RIGHTS!
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: