- Off street parking
- No pets
- No Smoking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double glazing
- Dining room
Busy Bee Nursery Ltd - Newport (0.3mi.)
Newport Primary School (0.4mi.)
Wormit Primary School (1.5mi.)
- Available now
- Deposit: £1009
Internally the accommodation is well presented offering modern and bright spacious living.
A traditional tiled entrance vestibule, welcoming and spacious reception hallway, generously sized lounge which retains a number of period features such as ceiling cornicing, centre rose, deep skirting boards and deep bay windows.
A dining area which provides access to a modern high-spec kitchen at the rear of the property, two good sized double bedrooms, both with modern fitted wardrobes and a modern and spacious family bathroom with bath and gas mains fitted shower. There is also a good selection of storage throughout the property.
Other benefits include natural wood flooring, gas central heating, and double glazing.
* PLEASE NOTE THE ACCOMMODATION WILL BE OFFERED WITHOUT ANY FURNISHINGS, AS SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS. WINDOW COVERINGS WILL BE OFFERED AND ALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES*
Externally the property enjoys both front and rear private gardens, outside storage and private parking for two cars to the rear. There is also on-street parking available to the front.
Linden Avenue is well positioned enjoying easy access to the central amenities within the town including shopping, local nursery, primary schooling and frequent public transport links to wider Fife and Dundee.
Ground Floor Apartment
Two Double Bedrooms
Bay Window Lounge
Gas Central Heating
Criteria for application process as follows:
Financial checks will be carried out along with reference checks and the following documentation will be required:
• Identification (two forms of ID-one photographic)
• Proof of address (two documents, such as council tax bill and utility bill).
• Proof of income-6 months’ payslips/bank reference confirming affordability for renting or, if claiming benefits, we will require proof that your rent has been paid on time and that you have no arrears.
• Current landlord/letting agent reference-contact details.
• Two character references.
• Credit reference report along with credit rating.
• If you are a student - letter confirming your course along with length of course. Guarantor may also be required, depending on financial circumstances.
EPC rating: D. Landlord Registration Number: 1138314/250/14111. Letting Agent Registration Number: 1902015.
See more properties like this: