- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £100,000
- OVER 55'S SAFE, SECURE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT. EPC=C
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRAL APPLIANCES
- GOOD LOCATION, CLOSE TO MANSFIELD
St Philip Neri With St Bede Catholic Voluntary Academy (0.2mi.)
REAL Alternative Provision School (0.4mi.)
APTCOO - A Place to Call Our Own (0.4mi.)
* GUIDE PRICE £90,000 TO £100,000 * A luxury purpose built development for over 55's, this very well presented clean and tidy TWO BEDROOMED Second Floor Apartment enjoys views over a lawned communal garden which is one of the particular advantages to this property. Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN, the very well maintained accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a lounge/diner and a modern kitchen with fitted integral appliances, two bedrooms and the master having fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and a three piece shower room. Situated superbly for all local amenities in Mansfield including local doctor's surgeries and shops, access to the development is also a particular selling point as it is secure with access provided by coded gates. Access to the apartment itself can be gained via a lift or stairs and there is also a resident's lounge which offers a regular programme of events. This property is ideal for anybody looking to downsize or a single occupant who wants no work to do.
How To Find The Property - Take the Mansfield ring road towards Chesterfield Road and then turn left into Wood Street opposite the West Nottinghamshire Art College and by Roundwood Surgery. Approximately half way along turn left to St. Johns View and the apartment block is located straight ahead of you and the property is located on the second floor.
Entrance Hall - Accessed via a double glazed composite door, a cupboard provides hanging space and shelf storage which proves very useful, there is an electric heater and internal doors lead to all of the apartment's accommodation.
Lounge - 6.20m maximum x 3.12m (20'4" maximum x 10'3") - A fantastic size main reception room having a stone effect electric fire centrepiece, a uPVC double glazed door opens to a juliet style area with views of the communal garden, there is coving to the ceiling, electric heater, an ample amount of power points, television and telephone point.
Lounge Second Picture -
Kitchen - 4.14m x 1.93m (13'7" x 6'4") - Fitted with a comprehensive range of modern wall and base units with integral appliances including a fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, a square edged work surface houses a four ring electric hob with Neff extractor above, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap and complimentary tiled splashbacks, there are spotlights and strip lighting to the ceiling, an eye level oven, a kick board Dimplex heater and a uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect which provides the room with plenty of natural light.
Kitchen Second Picture -
Bedroom No. 1 - 4.57m maximum x 2.87m (15' maximum x 9'5" ) - A good sized double bedroom having fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, coving to the ceiling, Dimplex electric heater, television, telephone and power points and a uPVC double glazed window overlooks the communal garden to the rear aspect.
Bedroom No. 1 Second Picture -
Bedroom No. 2 - 2.84m to the doorway x 2.49m maximum (9'4" to the - The second bedroom is located to the front of the property having a uPVC double glazed window, to one wall there are wardrobes which will be included within the property sale, there is a Dimplex electric heater and power points.
Shower Room - Fitted with a three piece suite comprising briefly of a w.c., a pedestal sink with mixer tap and shower cubicle with a mains fed shower and sliding glazed door, there is full tiling to the walls, a light with shaver point, extractor fan, spotlights to the ceiling and a heated towel rail.
Outside - St. Johns View is a purpose built development with electric gates for privacy to the front and communal parking along with well established areas of mature shrubs and a communal lawned garden which faces St. Johns Street. Lifts and staircases are also available giving access to other floors.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: