*VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE - PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT* - A delightful three-bedroom detached bungalow set in a popular countryside location in the ever popular village of Nomansland. The property offers scope for further enlargement and further benefits from off road parking and stunning uninterrupted views across adjoining fields to woodland from the rear. Energy Performance Rating: D
School Lane is located in the heart of Nomansland, a small, highly sought after village on the northern edge of the New Forest and Hampshire border.
The centre of the village has frontage to a large green which includes the village cricket pitch, with woodland and forest beyond.
The village boasts a number of well recognised amenities and facilities including a well regarded local pub (the Lamb), an exceptional French restaurant (Les Mirabelles) and an excellent local school with impressive Ofsted reports.
The neighbouring village of Landford has local shops including a post office and village store, as well as a village primary school.
The historic town of Romsey is approximately eight miles away offering a more comprehensive range of shops and a Waitrose supermarket.
Salisbury and Southampton are within easy reach by car and there is convenient access to the M27 motorway with links at Junction 1 and 2.
- Entrance hall with antique pine flooring and access to the loft
- Attractive double aspect sitting room with a feature bow window and brick fireplace with an inset wood burning stove and a Bessemer beam and brick hearth
- Spacious kitchen/dining/garden room comprising a stylish range of fitted modern units and appliances with granite work surfaces over and an Aga cooker with an extractor hood over
- Extending into the seamlessly linked triple aspect garden/dining room formed from a large conservatory, with flagstone flooring to all areas and double doors opening onto the rear garden
- Bright and airy master bedroom complete with oak flooring and a door opening onto the rear terrace
- Bedroom 2 benefits from oak flooring and a front aspect window overlooking the driveway
- Bedroom 3 is currently utilised as a study, with a front aspect window overlooking the driveway
- Superb family bathroom comprising a modern suite including a walk-in shower with a glass screen, panelled bath, wash basin with storage underneath and a low level WC
NB. We understand planning permission was granted, but has since lapsed for an extension to the side of the property to provide additional accommodation. This could possibly be reinstated (subject to the relevant planning consents being granted).
GROUNDS & GARDENS
To the front aspect, a five bar gate opens onto a block paved driveway providing off road parking for a couple of vehicles. From the driveway, a gate opens into a separate area of front garden with a greenhouse, composting area and planted beds. From here a brick paved terrace with seating area and shed extends down the side of the property to the rear garden.
The stunning landscaped rear garden extends across the back of the property and is apportioned into different areas of interest, dissected by a winding pathway leading through to the back of the plot and a seating area.
The garden is beautifully planted and boasts a variety of specimen plants and trees with a delightful water feature feeding a pleasant ornamental pond.
The property adjoins and enjoys uninterrupted views across fields to the rear and woodland beyond, which can be accessed via a footpath towards the end of the lane.
Energy Performance Rating: D
All mains services connected