- HIGHLY ADAPTABLE ACCOMMODATION
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- BI-FOLDING DOORS ONTO REAR GARDEN
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM WITH DOORS TO BALCONY
- 150FT REAR GARDEN
- END OF CHAIN
Sandling Primary School (1.2mi.)
St Peter's Church of England Primary School (1.4mi.)
St Paul's Infant School (1.4mi.)
* GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000 *Great opportunity to purchase this highly adaptable family home located in this sought after semi-rural position in the popular hamlet of Sandling. Close to open countryside, the property is arranged on two floors and extends in all to in excess of 1500 square feet and set amidst an attractive mature plot of approximately a quarter of acre. The accommodation features a superb open plan kitchen/family room with bi-folding doors onto the rear garden. The principal bedroom has a just fitted range of contemporary wardrobe with casement doors out onto a substantial balcony which overlooks the rear garden. The second bedroom has potential to be divided with a further bedroom downstairs. From the road the property is set well back with a sweeping driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. The rear garden is well stocked and extends to 150ft with a western aspect. The property was originally built in 1952 and now has UPVC replacement double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR
Continuous wood effect ceramic tiled floor. Radiator. Staircase to first floor. Half-glazed UPVC entrance door. Understairs storage cupboard.
SHOWER ROOM/WET ROOM
Fully tiled with thermostatic mixer. Flooring to be completed.
White suite with integrated wash hand basin and low level W.C. with built-in storage cupboards. Radiator. Window to front. Tiled splashbacks. Ceramic tiled floor.
KITCHEN/DINING FAMILY ROOM - 20' 7'' x 15'+ recess (6.27m x 4.57m)
Delightfully fitted with a contemporary range of units having white high gloss door and drawer fronts featuring soft close doors, deep pan drawers, with a range of high and low level cupboards with dove grey worktop, featuring an island cooking station with ceramic hob, breakfast bar, twin hide and slide Neff oven. Blanco stainless steel Miele dishwasher. Continuous ceramic tiled floor. Three windows to front affording an eastern aspect. Huge recess for American fridge/freezer. Recessed low voltage lighting. Bi-folding doors from the dining area overlooking the rear garden, western aspect. Double radiator.
UTILITY ROOM - 11' 3'' x 9' 0'' (3.43m x 2.74m)
Deep glazed sink, marble top. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed UPVC framed door to garden.
BEDROOM 3 - 21' 6'' max x 9' 0'' (6.55m x 2.74m)
Double radiator. Double aspect windows, featuring three windows to front, eastern aspect. Worcester wall mounted gas fired boiler supplying central heating and domestic hot water throughout. (This room requires some plastering ).
LOUNGE - 14' 10'' x 11' 9'' (4.52m x 3.58m)
Two windows to side, fitted blinds, southern aspect. Double radiator. Double casement doors to :-
LOGGIA - 13' 0'' x 10' 0'' (3.96m x 3.05m)
With open access to the garden.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
Picture window overlooking rear garden, western aspect.
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM - 15' 0'' x 12' max (4.57m x 3.65m)
Contemporary range of built-in wardrobes, walnut finish, four sliding doors incorporating, hanging and shelving space. Double aspect windows. Radiator with cover. Built-in storage cupboard. Double casement doors to :-
BALCONY - 11' 0'' x 8' 0'' (3.35m x 2.44m)
Hardwood decked flooring, delightful outlook, overlooking rear garden, western aspect.
BEDROOM 2 - 16' 9'' x 11' 0'' (5.10m x 3.35m)
(Possibly divisible ) Two windows to front. Two radiators. Range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, overstairs storage cupboard. Wood laminate flooring.
Beautifully fitted white suite, contemporary design, chromium plated fittings comprising :- Large glazed shower cubicle with rain forest shower head and hand shower. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and integrated storage cupboards. Low level W.C. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Window to rear.
THE FRONT GARDEN : Measures 50' x 42' with sweeping tarmacadem driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles. Lawned area. Mature willow tree. Side pedestrian access. THE REAR GARDEN measures 150' x 50' Patio area adjacent to house. Garden shed, lawn and fenced enjoying a western aspect. Specimens include acer, lilac, cherry, firs and conifers. Timber garden shed.
Property information from this agent
See more properties like this: